Closed Thread
Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Everyone is an expert that's for sure :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Had more acupuncture today. Have been put on another herb to help clear out any muck in my tube as she thinks I'm getting a false ovulation - that is my body is showing signs of releasing an egg then doesn't do it for a few more days, possibly because the tube is about blocked and this is contributing to my longer LP. She also thinks I will ovulate from my left this month as the acupuncture points really hurt on the left side. Only a minor twinge on the right. Gives me some idea now of ovulation sides as I have never had any ovulation pain whatsoever. Here's hoping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls I think we are long overdue for some bfps in here! So I thought is sprinkle some baby dust for you guys. Miss chatting to this group (it was a long time ago now). I've enjoyed a few weeks of no sickness and feeling really good at almost 26 weeks

Hope to see some lovely bfps soon!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

jussi  (16-05-2014),LouLaa  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah it's died a bit in here hasn't it! Seems like when the girls got their bfps they left which is disappointing.
    Good to hear you're feeling better hun xo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is sad isn't it MrsT! Not like the good old days before.
    Started taking folic acid again who knows...maybe I'll be ready sooner than I thought. Maybe we'll start TTC next month eeek

8. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still here!!! Still ttc...I just don't get much chance to get on the forum. Can't get on during the day as at work and am not allowed (understandably).
    Then after my looong drive home, I barely have the energy to sit on the net and browse after getting dinner etc.
    New cycles resolution is to get on here more and participate lol.
    CD 19 today and my peak on my fertility monitor was 3 days ago on Wednesday. Soooo 28/5 will be poas day or af day...I know which one I would rather ;-)
    Boobs are already getting tender which is crazy as it would be too soon to get symptoms lol.
    Gave dh the night off tonight as we have bd'd the last 4 nights in a row and every second night for a few times prior to that too(sorry if tmi). Will give it one more go tomorrow night (Sunday) and then I am spent!!
    Really hoping for my miracle soon x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FiBub76 For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (17-05-2014),MrsTugs  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    Yes, very true ladies! Much better than the alternative!
    Was good to see this Dr as I had a new one because I didn't want a male GP so changed to another practice as the one I was going to was all male. Anyway, went through the TTC planning etc. She said 1 month before to take elevit. But I'm going on the cautious side and still doing 3 months. Interesting how they all have varied advice/opinions hey!
    I think one month would be the minimum
    I have been taking it over a yr now!
    My new gp even has me taking an extra folate tab on top of the elevit due to my age (just turned 38).
    All the best x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in. I haven't been able to charge my phone for like 2 months and the app on my partners phone is weird.
    I don't have too much to report. I'm 22 weeks today and am having my baby shower on the 5th of july. Those things are expensive haha. Anyway how are we all? Who is waiting to test? What's new ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    I think one month would be the minimum
    I have been taking it over a yr now!
    My new gp even has me taking an extra folate tab on top of the elevit due to my age (just turned 38).
    All the best x

I stopped taking mine about 3 months ago lol sick of wasting the money

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Just checking in. I haven't been able to charge my phone for like 2 months and the app on my partners phone is weird.
    I don't have too much to report. I'm 22 weeks today and am having my baby shower on the 5th of july. Those things are expensive haha. Anyway how are we all? Who is waiting to test? What's new ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    22 weeks wow over half way congrats hun xo

Nothing much to report here either. I have our initial fs appt on thurs which I have to go to alone cos DH is away for business indefinitely.......
    We are hoping to be able to start our first ivf cycle in about 4 months, but it all depends on DHs schedule, he may not be back by then. I'm hoping worst case they can freeze some of his swimmers (he's able to fly home for short periods of time).

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (17-05-2014)