Closed Thread
Page 38 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Mrs t could you put me back in the ttc group, I noticed I was still in your graduate list CD 13 today....busy week ahead for me and DH hehehe ;-)
    Sorry babe you're fixed now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    I have it, I found I was always getting pebbles. I never got ferning. I also think my hormones are a bit out of whack given that it is looking for a rise in oestrogen which is when the ferning is supposed to happen.
    Seems like it might be like that for me too. Oh well. Of to the drs next school holidays to sorry out AF issues if I still don't have a BFP.

Also, only a small thing but if you wouldn't mind Mrs Tugs, could you change DHs age to 28 thanks heaps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Whoops sorry Katvee!! You're hubby is looking good for his age!!! :-P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Whoops sorry Katvee!! You're hubby is looking good for his age!!! :-P
    Hehehe, so true. Thank you interestingly enough, DH teaches high school and they thought he was 40 or older :P mind you, I teach primary and if I told m kids I was 465, they'd believe me :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I remember when I started gr8 and how the seniors looked like full blown adults. Now looking back on those gr12ers they look like babies lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I remember when I thought 16 was SO old! Geez hahah

So today went to have a papsmear as I was due. Jesus Christ it was sooo uncomfortable. She kept telling me to relax and I literally felt like I was preparing to give birth as she kept telling me to breathe in breathe out and was coaching me through it lol and TMI warning, she had to get 3 different speculums and I ended up with this teeny weeny one far out! Thank God it's only every 2 years. I can't cope with it. She was like...oh there's lots to look forward to when you get utd then what an experience. I don't remember it being like that ever before!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh booo :-(
    I don't enjoy them particularly, but really I don't find them all that bad.... I just don't enjoy getting my knickers off for a stranger (and they aren't even paying me! I'm paying them! What a gip!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pap smears are a little bit of uncomfortable for a small amount of time as opposed to a life long struggle with cervical cancer. I have to get one every 6 months so I'm used to getting my knickers off for anyone who wants to take a look hahaha!

Counting down the months till my journey to become a mummy begins.. November 2014 official TTC date ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yes, I guess it's all a perspective, I remember seeing my yr6 teacher when I was about 18 and being surprised he was still alive :-/. He was apparently around the same age as my parents lol. Blergh, Pap smears are not fun at all, definitely better than the alternative though!

Think I am going to drive myself crazy with BBT, looking for ferning and trying to BD every day or so.... Had ferning last night and stretchy CM (sorry tmi) but this morning ferning was gone as was cm. Aaaaaaaargh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes, very true ladies! Much better than the alternative!
    Was good to see this Dr as I had a new one because I didn't want a male GP so changed to another practice as the one I was going to was all male. Anyway, went through the TTC planning etc. She said 1 month before to take elevit. But I'm going on the cautious side and still doing 3 months. Interesting how they all have varied advice/opinions hey!