Closed Thread
Page 31 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls!

Quick update from me. I'm now nearly 22 weeks with our little girl. Unfortunately this pregnancy has been pretty tough, I just got out of hospital after having severe gastritis for the second time in as many weeks, and my pelvic girdle pain has been shocking. Despite that we are super excited that everything is going well this time in terms of bub, we had a great morph scan and everything was perfect

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (21-04-2014),LouLaa  (21-04-2014),shoequeen82  (24-04-2014),Shrillian  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!

I'm so sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread.

I'll sit at my computer soon and read through all I've missed.

Just thought I'd give you a little update on me.

I'm now 25 weeks with our little boy/girl twins they kick like crazy, it's just wonderful! My tummy is incredibly hard and you can feel the outline of the babies when you touch.

I'll post a belly shot soon.

We've organised our cots, pram and other little bits and pieces. But still a bit to go.

Pelvic pain hasn't been the best. So I've been seeing a physiotherapist. Because of the pain I'm not sleeping the best either. But other than that I'm very happy and healthy oh and hungry!

Will post soon xxx

Sent from my C6903 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cocoblue For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (20-04-2014),FiBub76  (21-04-2014),LouLaa  (21-04-2014),shoequeen82  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much exciting reading!! Love the bump pics ladies.

Mrst that's awesome if you get cover. Dh used to be in the army and the medical benefits can be aweskme at times like that! Hope it all works out god you, could save a pretty penny.

My cycle is so off this month. I'm cd38 and still no af. Glad I'm still tracking...gets me worried as they are getting longer every month since being off bc in dec

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah I'm cd31 and just very light spotting, never had longer than cd29

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Sorry I have been MIA for a while. CD22 today and fertlity monitor still not peaking. It has been showing high fertlity for almost 10 days so have been bding every 2nd day. Certainly takes some of the fun out of it! Maybe as this is first cycle since mc I wont ovulate as its not like a normal cycle??
    Have had ewcm though...oh well will keep bding....might just be a long cycle
    Got the all clear from ultrasound and gp to keep trying, she says the good news is that I did get pregnant, the egg might just have not had any "substance" to it. (In simple terms). Will get onto the ipad later to check out all the gorgeous baby bumps as my phone wont let me see them xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Hey ladies!!! (And babies!)

HOF - eeeeek how exciting and wonderful news that all is going well. I bet you and IPs are thrilled!!! Hope your feeling ok xx

Crumble - try not to worry honey, in all honesty I think you just know when something's not right. I spotted with 3/4 pregnancies, first 2 where fine and 3rd was not and I just knew it. Although my bleeding turned heavy within an hour. I'm sure you'll be fine. Take it easy xx

C386 - are your cycles always irregular or have you just come off BC? (Sorry if you've mentioned before) when we were TTC ds2 it was taking forever (after falling first go with ds1) so after 6 months I went to gp who sent me for a referral for an us and BT. Turns out I wasn't even ovulating, despite getting AF every month?! It was a relief because I was like oh well that's ok rather than it being something cray cray. I started OPKs from then on and on first cycle that I actually O, we fell first go again. My point is if it's frustrating you, go and talk to someone about it. Can really make you feel better
    But yes I agree have some sexy fun times over the next few cycles. You only need it once at the right time to catch that egg so just DTD when you can

Tugs - when do you see the FS?

Fi - hope your feeling better after everything. You just be about to or have O. Judging by your last post? Hope you've been doing some serious BD. Hopefully you'll be like me and fall straight away after MC

Welcome to all the newbies

So we've got 1 bfp...now to follow with our tradition of 3 in a row. Who's next???!!!!!

AFM - I'm 16w today feeling great, no more MS and much more energy. I think I felt bubs kick last night in bed. I was reading a book and felt the tell tale little pops I was 16w when I felt ds2 and 18w when I felt ds1 so I'm guessing it was bubs and not gas lol
    I've got my 20w scan booked in, can't believe it's only 4w away! Feels like this pregnancy is just flying by.

Well here's the bump..,pretty pathetic really lol but it'll do :P
    Attachment 52890
    Lex thankyou for your kind words I have more tummy than you and I am not pregnant!!! Haha you girls are so lucky . looking forward to seeing these bumps grow xx P.S. Ladies, I would love to see more bump pics ;-)

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So AF is 4 days late and bfn. Must not have ovulated. I always have a problem with ovulating late, but never not at all... :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    what tests are you using? When I got my bfp with FR, I used one of those little test strips you can get in bulk and just dip them in as well, and the little cheapie didn't show anything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Hi ladies! Sorry I have been MIA for a while. CD22 today and fertlity monitor still not peaking. It has been showing high fertlity for almost 10 days so have been bding every 2nd day. Certainly takes some of the fun out of it! Maybe as this is first cycle since mc I wont ovulate as its not like a normal cycle??
    Have had ewcm though...oh well will keep bding....might just be a long cycle
    Got the all clear from ultrasound and gp to keep trying, she says the good news is that I did get pregnant, the egg might just have not had any "substance" to it. (In simple terms).
    Sorry about the crappy cycle.

My FS was "happy" that I had a chem previously as it meant that I had a clear tube and I'm able to make an embryo. Just meant the creation itself wasn't viable. I never thought of thinking about it in a positive way like that, so yes! It's a good thing!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (22-04-2014),LouLaa  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out. Af arrived two days ago... Here we go for a May bfp....