Closed Thread
Page 29 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Very cool to see the lil bub!

I'm 7 weeks + 3 days at the moment.. had a bit of spotting earlier this evening and freaked out. I have a doc appointment on wednesday but if I bleed some more or if I am worried I will see him tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CrumbleBee View Post
    Very cool to see the lil bub!

I'm 7 weeks + 3 days at the moment.. had a bit of spotting earlier this evening and freaked out. I have a doc appointment on wednesday but if I bleed some more or if I am worried I will see him tomorrow.
    fwiw i bled with my dd at 7 weeks and 11 weeks - just before my af would have normally been due. It was nothing and she was fine. I do have A- blood though so had to have anti-d injections during my pregnancy (although not until the standard times for these)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!!! (And babies!)

HOF - eeeeek how exciting and wonderful news that all is going well. I bet you and IPs are thrilled!!! Hope your feeling ok xx

Crumble - try not to worry honey, in all honesty I think you just know when something's not right. I spotted with 3/4 pregnancies, first 2 where fine and 3rd was not and I just knew it. Although my bleeding turned heavy within an hour. I'm sure you'll be fine. Take it easy xx

C386 - are your cycles always irregular or have you just come off BC? (Sorry if you've mentioned before) when we were TTC ds2 it was taking forever (after falling first go with ds1) so after 6 months I went to gp who sent me for a referral for an us and BT. Turns out I wasn't even ovulating, despite getting AF every month?! It was a relief because I was like oh well that's ok rather than it being something cray cray. I started OPKs from then on and on first cycle that I actually O, we fell first go again. My point is if it's frustrating you, go and talk to someone about it. Can really make you feel better
    But yes I agree have some sexy fun times over the next few cycles. You only need it once at the right time to catch that egg so just DTD when you can

Tugs - when do you see the FS?

Fi - hope your feeling better after everything. You just be about to or have O. Judging by your last post? Hope you've been doing some serious BD. Hopefully you'll be like me and fall straight away after MC

Welcome to all the newbies

So we've got 1 bfp...now to follow with our tradition of 3 in a row. Who's next???!!!!!

AFM - I'm 16w today feeling great, no more MS and much more energy. I think I felt bubs kick last night in bed. I was reading a book and felt the tell tale little pops I was 16w when I felt ds2 and 18w when I felt ds1 so I'm guessing it was bubs and not gas lol
    I've got my 20w scan booked in, can't believe it's only 4w away! Feels like this pregnancy is just flying by.

Well here's the bump..,pretty pathetic really lol but it'll do :P
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1397517256.910472.jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lexim thank you so much for your advice. Xxx

OMG your belly bump is teeny but so cute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lex that's a beautiful bump I love the lines you ladies get showing the definition that says BUMP!!! rather than just "yeah I'm getting fat" HAHAHAHA.

I've postponed our FS appt. it would have been the 24th of this month but DH is under the impression that his work might cover us? (He gets fully inclusive medical and well technically this is medical!!!) so he is going for an SA on his works say-so. We are hoping in the follow up appt for the SA they will suggest a fs. So I've postponed our private appt until 22nd May (didn't want to cancel just in case).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Hey girls, hope you are all traveling well, I miss you all I knew you would all want to see our first photo of baby..here he or she is

Attachment 52805
    Oooooh how cool !!! So happy for you

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I have a friend that wants to get pregnant again. She only gets AF every few months. Would clomid work for her ? I've only seen it in passing and can a doctor prescribe or a FS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Ladies I have a friend that wants to get pregnant again. She only gets AF every few months. Would clomid work for her ? I've only seen it in passing and can a doctor prescribe or a FS?

I use Letrozole instead of Clomid (easier on your body). Get her to ask for that instead. I only went through my FS, but I think some girls got it through theor GP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    I use Letrozole instead of Clomid (easier on your body). Get her to ask for that instead. I only went through my FS, but I think some girls got it through theor GP?
    Thanks shrillian I will pass that on to her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm, so I am back after a busy couple of weeks and my how this thread has grown. I may need to keep on top of it better!

We are CD18 at the moment and I got two +ive OPKs yesterday and the day before. Things in the family have been much calmer this month and stress levels are further down (I am now on two weeks annual leave- yay!).

Hopefully we get a better run this month, and we all get BFPs.

I have decided to test on the 30th this month if AF doesn't arrive by then (due on the 28th). After several negative tests last month I am hoping to minimise chances of seeing the "Not Pregnant" or no second line. That way, if I get a BFN I can end April and look forward to May... I might even chuck a sickie and do something nice for myself...

Hope everyone is travelling well.