Closed Thread
Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry my last post was meant to be a pic of my bfp but couldnt gt the pic to upload!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can add me into the actively trying to conceive please.

Thanks for the advice from the last thread before it closed too ladies, I know when I ovulate as I get cramps and tiny bit of spotting, so I know how to pick it - just it's not at the same time each month.

I am in my 30's OH is almost 40 so even though we aren't planning on getting married till early next year we have decided we would like to start our family as soon as possible in case either of us has fertility issues. He wants 3 .. I told him, lets start with one and see how we go.

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten your BFP's recently too

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CrumbleBee For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @shoequeen82 - I'd love that third BFP to be mine, but I think we missed the "real" O this cycle.

As I had three surges this month, I'm either 15DPO, 6DPO or 3DPO.

This morning had a neg OPK and stark white BFN on the IC HPT.

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @shoequeen82 - I'd love that third BFP to be mine, but I think we missed the "real" O this cycle.

As I had three surges this month, I'm either 15DPO, 6DPO or 3DPO.

This morning had a neg OPK and stark white BFN on the IC HPT.

Me = 34, DH = 34
    Oh goodness - three surges! Am sure you must have had a little eggy pop out in at least one of those surges. Don't you wish we could see inside our bodies so we could know what's going on in there! When do you think you might test again?

I'm wondering whether I should book in to see my GP if we don't get a BFP this cycle. We've been trying for six months which I know isn't that long in the scheme of things but now I'm a little worried that maybe I'm not ovulating properly and would rather get on top of things as early as possible.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    Oh goodness - three surges! Am sure you must have had a little eggy pop out in at least one of those surges. Don't you wish we could see inside our bodies so we could know what's going on in there! When do you think you might test again?

I'm wondering whether I should book in to see my GP if we don't get a BFP this cycle. We've been trying for six months which I know isn't that long in the scheme of things but now I'm a little worried that maybe I'm not ovulating properly and would rather get on top of things as early as possible.....
    I'm just hoping it popped out in one of the earlier surges, as we didn't manage to BD for the last one. Sigh. Going to keep monitoring with the IC OPKs and HPTs each morning until my FS appointment on the 7th of April. If AF manages to turn up on time, then added bonus! (I usually have irregular cycles - AF every 2-3 months. Just finished acupuncture to help me try to regulate my cycles).

Yes, it would be great to see inside and therefore know if the eggy is good to burrow so we didn't have to play the waiting game each month!

If you're feeling concerned, then make an appointment. If you're feeling really stressed, then lie and say you've been TTC for a year so they push forward and either give you treatments themselves or give you an FS referral.

Me = 34, DH = 34

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just updated the roll call for any new info I had, and reorganised our granduate list by EDD's rather than alphabetical. Made me realise that our first bub is due in only FOUR MONTHS!!
    (Shout out to coco if you still follow, would looooove an update )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on the BFP's ladies!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (24-03-2014),headoverfeet  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the lucky ones with BFP's! All the best for your pregnancies, and you'll be meeting those tiny bubbas in no time!
    I'm due to test on the 29/30th (if AF doesn't show beforehand) I'm not getting my hopes up this month. No real symptoms at all!
    Only time will tell! xx

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @shoequeen82
    @FiBub76 I have that issue, try resizing it to 640x480 hun. Would love to see it!
    @CrumbleBee for you!
    @Shrillian I'm still cheering for you hun
    @shoequeen82 I would, can't hurt in my opinion
    @MrsTugs how you going hun? You popped April next to my name, either I am going to gestate like Bella from twilight or it's going to take as long as a chubby little sea animal (seriously that's an animal I googled it) xo
    @M2OR hun!

AFM bhcg came back at 35 today which I am very happy with! Digi only went positive today, was negative yesterday and they pick up from 25.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

M2OR  (24-03-2014),OIC  (25-03-2014),Shrillian  (24-03-2014),SquishyO  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Counting down the months till my journey to become a mummy begins.. November 2014 official TTC date ❤️