Closed Thread
Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Bah I hope the time hurries for you, silly babies like to make us worry don't they

My scan is the 12th (6+2), bit worried it will be too early but that's when the FS wants me to have it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Bah I hope the time hurries for you, silly babies like to make us worry don't they

My scan is the 12th (6+2), bit worried it will be too early but that's when the FS wants me to have it.

I will be 6 + 4 when I have my scan done. My gp says she doesnt want it any later than 7wks, as they can check that bub has implanted in the uterus and not eg in the tube. Also you would be able to see heart beat then. I think thats when it will feel real as so far I have no noticeable symptoms!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI ladies!!! I have been MIA, so busy with work and packing a house! I havent had a chance to catch up on all 11 pages!!!!!!!! But i hope everyone is going well! We had our first scan yesterday which put us at 7w1d and due 15th November Still sinking in that its all happening!

Will have a quick squiz at what has been happening....hope to see a few bfps floating

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Babymakers88 For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, definitely out for this month
    Had some pink on the toilet paper when I wiped this morning.. Which would be right on 14DPO according to when I predicted O. Pink pad was telling me lies! Lol.
    So I guess that makes me out until around September/October
    (could you please change me to waiting, MrsTugs?)
    As much as I'd like to keep trying- we both need to focus on work for a while. I can imagine that me trying to settle in to 40 minutes travel time and full time work, with two kids, while pregnant is going to be hard! I know I'm going to have to do it eventually, but if I can set myself a routine first, and make myself familiar with the job, I think I'll find it easier.

Good luck to all the ladies due to test in the next few days! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Hey girls, definitely out for this month
    Had some pink on the toilet paper when I wiped this morning.. Which would be right on 14DPO according to when I predicted O. Pink pad was telling me lies! Lol.
    So I guess that makes me out until around September/October
    (could you please change me to waiting, MrsTugs?)
    As much as I'd like to keep trying- we both need to focus on work for a while. I can imagine that me trying to settle in to 40 minutes travel time and full time work, with two kids, while pregnant is going to be hard! I know I'm going to have to do it eventually, but if I can set myself a routine first, and make myself familiar with the job, I think I'll find it easier.

Good luck to all the ladies due to test in the next few days! xx
    Pink could still be positive? ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg well I have a lot to catch up on. Sorry ladies I have been using my partners phone and only installed the app just now. Congrats to the BFP that's such wonderful news and Mrs t I'm so sorry to read you guys need to mess around with FS but they will get you your BFP that's for sure so it's not all bad I will have to go through and read and see if I can catch up. I had my NT scan the other day I'll give numbers later but baby is healthy though I have a low lying anterior placenta so won't get to feel bub for ages now. 15 weeks and 1 day today woo

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (30-03-2014),LouLaa  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I still have another 5 days till I'm due to test. I've been getting cramps (usually not the often and strong though), headaches... My usual symptoms before my period. However they would usually come by now - the symptoms don't last this long.
    Again everything is confusing as I am not regular. I'm probably getting my hopes up for nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by c386 View Post
    Ladies I still have another 5 days till I'm due to test. I've been getting cramps (usually not the often and strong though), headaches... My usual symptoms before my period. However they would usually come by now - the symptoms don't last this long.
    Again everything is confusing as I am not regular. I'm probably getting my hopes up for nothing
    I tested with a first response test on the day my period was due and got my bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    @FiBub76 that is just so exciting!!!!
    Xxx

Where you having your normal period symptoms before that? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    (Omg "were" not "where" I don't know how to edit and I detest bad grammar! Sorry haha)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to c386 For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (30-03-2014)