Closed Thread
Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    Hello ladies, popping in to say hello!

Congratulations to all the new BFP fun times ahead! Still have all my fingers and toes crossed for the ladies on their journey still.

AFM - I'm now 13 weeks along, officially in my second trimester. Starting to feel half normal again which is nice. Had our NT scan done, bubba looks good had a big stretch which you can see on the photo. 155 BPM heart rate, two arms and legs and a brain that's developing nicely.

Get my results for the NT on Tuesday but I'm not expecting them to be bad.

Attachment 52180
    What a gorgeous scan pic Sashie! Such an exciting time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looking good Sashie! Glad your feelng better xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Had a dream last night out of the blue that my friend was having a baby girl. Haven't seen this friend in 3 months. I msg him to tell him about the dream. He asks me not to tell anyone because it's still early days -_-

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh MrsT!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    *hugs*

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm more impressed with my prophetic dream at this stage than I am depressed at knowing that all my friends are going to start having families. I'm the right age group....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    Hello ladies, popping in to say hello!

Congratulations to all the new BFP fun times ahead! Still have all my fingers and toes crossed for the ladies on their journey still.

AFM - I'm now 13 weeks along, officially in my second trimester. Starting to feel half normal again which is nice. Had our NT scan done, bubba looks good had a big stretch which you can see on the photo. 155 BPM heart rate, two arms and legs and a brain that's developing nicely.

Get my results for the NT on Tuesday but I'm not expecting them to be bad.

Attachment 52180
    That's an awesome scan pic! Very exciting :-)

I am still worrying every day that something is going to go wrong and I won't get a baby at the end of this.
    Each day I still get a teeny bit of spotting...sometimes hardly anything and never enough to wear a pad or anything(sorry if tmi).
    This morning even had the teensiest bit of pinkish blood when I wiped. It makes me feel worried all day. I am not in any pain.
    Today I am 5 wks and 1 day. I just want to have a day when I don't feel worried that something will go wrong. I need to relax. Maybe after I have a scan and see our little bean I might relax a bit.
    It's still less than a week since AF was due so very early days yet...no ms so far but trying to always keep snacks handy to try and avoid getting too hungry and feeling ill.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I didn't know you were having issues with spotting Fi how long til your scan hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan is 8th April. It's not exactly much spotting...mostly a teensy bit of brownish cm. today was a teeny bit of pale blood but again hardly anything. Maybe I am just looking too hard for bad signs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just googled length of implant spotting and some say it lasted a couple weeks!!! I just need to learn to relax and enjoy this. I am just as nervous as all hell about everything being ok.
    Any weird sensations in my lower tummy I think are mostly nerves...definitely no pain