+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Very first symptom?

Hi ladies,

I'm currently in the tww and have been having bad heartburn the last 2 days which I've never had before. It's probably nothing but has my hopes up for bfp this month. Just wondering out of interest/for a distraction what you would say your very first pregnancy symptom was? Even in hindsight if it was something small that didn't make you realise it necessarily at that time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing, I'm in my tww too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I started with lethargy at 3dpo and it was very unlike me (apart from when preg). Then tender nipples and sore boobs from about 5dpo. Positive test at 8dpo after neg on 6dpo lol

Me: 31, DH: 33
    DD1: 8, DD2: 6 😃
    #3 due 5th Sept 2014 ❤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Horrible skin - little mini pimples all over my face

Sent from my GT-N7000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Symptomless! No nausea, no morning sickness, no cravings nothing. Just late for AF that was the only thing that made me test!

sore breasts, empty stomach feeling, things don't taste right (like metal), a bit light headed. These are some very early symptoms that friends of mine have recalled.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had nothing as well. I always had sore boobs from day after ovulation anyway. Then the next thing was all day nausea from beginning of week 7.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same. No symptoms other than the af type aches I normally get before she arrives- I was so convinced it wasn't our month... But a few days later I got a bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Indigestion was 1st symptom in both pregnancies - or just a coincidence?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I had 3 strange symptoms hit me in one morning that made me test when I got home that evening. Firstly the shower hurt a small patch of skin on my left b00b in the morning. It felt like needles but I shrugged it of as AF was only days away. Then whilst in the car, an overwhelming thirst hit me - like I needed to drink 3 liters of water immediately. Then at arriving at my cousins house I could smell that her dogs had been laying on the lounge but in such a strong way it was though I had a beagle shoved up each nostril!! Lol.

That was it for me. I POAS that night and voila - my BFP! Good luck ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine was waking up to hunger pains in the morning from 10 dpo, after years of having no appetite for the first couple of hours after waking.
    And what I thought was normal pre-AF boob pain had ramped up to crazy new levels, I was wearing ice-packs in my bra by 12 dpo