+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm in Raby, and pay my wonderful cleaners 50 total for 2 hours I can give u their number?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamscapezd View Post
    I found her from gum tree but she cleans school and even brought a police certificate.

She didn't even clean the kitchen properly. I had to ask jer to wipe the stive again. She didn't vacuum under the sofa.

I feel awkward addressing these. I feel bad if I were to let her go as she has alot of children.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Geez I wouldn't be paying for this! We have a cleaner once a week for 2.5 hours. We have a 5 x 3 with 3 large living areas, our place doesn't get too bad as there are only 2 of us at the moment but our cleaner cleans everything! If there is any issues of items being missed I leave a note in the kitchen asking her to focus on certain areas that week. We have changed cleaners every couple of years which works out well as we find they usually get a bit slack after a while, when they first start we pay for 3 hours a week cleaning until they get use to our house and then cut back to 2.5 hours. I also tidy up the night before as I just want her to clean not pick up stuff, plus I would rather not have them going through my cupboards and draws etc. Goodluck but I think you should let her know what you want done and if she can't do it then get someone else, it's your hard earned money you are handing over so you should get what you want!