+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Strange.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think there's definitely something odd here. Hope you get some answers/peace of mind soon.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It sounds like she's hiding something, but it doesn't necessarily mean anything terrible. To me it sounds like she's covering something up for a friend- and I know not everybody agrees with this, but if a friend of mine asked me to help them with something and didn't want me to tell DP I would respect that and not tell him.
    I would sit her down and tell her all you've said here, and ask her straight out what's going on. Tell her how it's making you feel knowing that she is keeping something from you, and having her deny it. Maybe ask whether your relationship is in trouble, or if she or the friend are in any sort of trouble. Then I guess you will need to decide if you are happy with her answers, even if she won't tell you the full story.

Similar Threads

1. Mortifying toddler moment. Feel free to add your own.
    By bellalika in forum General Chat
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-11-2013, 01:13
  2. Voltaren making me sick??
    By Purple Lily in forum General Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-10-2013, 17:44
  3. EPO making me sick to my stomach
    By jagamoe in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 17:03