+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Overreacting moment making me feel sick to my stomach

Im feeling sick to my stomach right now and feel about 70% sure that im over reacting here.

Thing is last night DP went to a game, and after the game at 9:30pm tells me she is going for work function/drinks. I been to one of those with her and around that time everyone is pretty much gone, i made (what i now call) the mistake of messaging and asking if they are going to the function so late. The reply was rather defensive asking if theres a problem..for the next 30 minutes anything i said was mistook and i was told im directing a lot of negativity towards her.

She came home at 3am, and watched TV, i asked her to come to bed its late and i need cuddles. She came to the room, (my head was under the cover)...switched the light on then softly turned it off, opened the balcony door then went back downstairs( in my head i think that was meant to make me feel like she came upstairs and was out having a smoke). 30minutes later she came to bed, i asked her how it was and what was wrong and all i got was nothing.

This morning she was silent, i talked and got nothing she hugged me for a good 3 minutes like something was wrong but still said nothing. i let it go. 2 hours later i start to persist and ask and she tells me she has decided to not talk today because it makes her feel really calm. Thats a bit weird so i told her what i think and said i will respect her wishes.

I went into my account to pay for something and i find all these transaction...most i assume were drinks and stuff but there is one there for a car rental??

sorry theres no point to this post just needed to get it out and analyse it black and white. I need to stop all these thoughts going through my head. Thought of calling the company but there is no way it would be in her name because she doesnt have a license and doubt they would tell me what it is based on the credit card only.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go with your gut. Something doesn't sound right. It could be something little but it sounds like your DP is hiding something.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If she can't hire a car without a license then you have a legitimate reason to call and find out why that's coming up on your transaction history.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

giggle berry  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    If she can't hire a car without a license then you have a legitimate reason to call and find out why that's coming up on your transaction history.
    This. I would call the company and ask seeing as it's on your card but the car wasn't for you if you know what I mean. I don't think your over Reacting .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I agree with redlips, you have a reason to be calling the rental company. Maybe mention to your dp that there is a strange transaction on your account that you are going to dispute and see if she says anything? Either way you most certainly aren't overreacting. If anything your dp overreacted and started the whole thing by becoming defensive instantly.

Big hugs...I hope you are able to talk through it xo
    Last edited by Purple Lily; 22-03-2014 at 13:57.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

giggle berry  (22-03-2014),headoverfeet  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You aren't over reacting, something seems very off.
    I would just casually say I was about to call the rental company to check a charge on your card and see what she says.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hugs, I agree call rental company or bank, it's a transaction on your account that you don't know what for

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok i think I should call the company. DP just sent a message asking if she can borrow money(her friend is actually the one borrowing) exact same amout of thw transaction.

I can't wait to go home later tonight and talk about this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with pp I dont think your overreacting... it sounds very strange to me. Hope u get some answers.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep sounds odd to me