+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Question Miscarriage or something else?

Hi all, I'm new to the forum so forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong spot or done something wrong. Anyway I'm about 10 weeks pregnant and have had virtually no symptoms throughout my whole pregnancy besides some light cramping very early on and sore breasts for about the first 4 weeks. Anyways I've never been concerned about not having symptoms, except recently when I go to the bathroom I've had small amounts of blood when I wipe, this was happening for about 2 days then I passed a clot that was about 5cm long and now a day later the blood has stopped. I've read that lots of bleeding is sign of miscarriage but I haven't had lots of bleeding, I also haven't had any pain or discomfort at all and I haven't 'suddenly felt my pregnancy symptoms go away' like many people report because I never had that many noticeable symptoms anyway...
    I'm just posting to see if other people have had similar situations and the outcome of those situations.. I have also already seen the doctor and have she said not to worry about it, and I have an u/s Monday, but that's so long to wait when I don't know what's going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    fingers crossed for you that everything works out fine. please keep us updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 9 weeks and have zero preg symptoms either. Sore nipples and bloated tummy but really that's it. I haven't had bleeding but you also haven't had any pain so I wouldn't worry (if you can) Deep breaths and positivity x