Closed Thread
Page 98 of 117 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default April Cycle

Hey Ladies,
    First time IVF
    I will hopefully have an april tranfer but it denpends on a lot of things... fingers crossed everything works out..
    So here is me.. Im 27 Hubby 27 wanted to start TTC early last year but drs found a tumor in my pituratry gland. After months of tests ect had surgery to remove tumor in december and hormones have not come back so i have no natural cycle. I am on the pill atm and will hopefully be visiten by AF when i finish the pill in a couple of weeks. Injections should start on 12th April. I am at high risk of ovary overstimuation.
    It will be nice to have you girls to question and just know others are at the same stage as us
    Good luck to you all and i hope that this is our cycle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babygirl7 - I'm so sorry hon, thats just devastating

Thanks
    Reviews
    A lots happened on here last few days - those that have got bfn or bleeding I'm sorry and try to keep yourself in a good headspace.

There seems to be a few of us TWW together which is lovely! My blood test is scheduled for 9th may

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

AF arrived today for me so off to the clinic tomorrow to start my cycle. Yay! New cycle, new hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cori View Post
    Hey Ladies,
    First time IVF
    I will hopefully have an april tranfer but it denpends on a lot of things... fingers crossed everything works out..
    So here is me.. Im 27 Hubby 27 wanted to start TTC early last year but drs found a tumor in my pituratry gland. After months of tests ect had surgery to remove tumor in december and hormones have not come back so i have no natural cycle. I am on the pill atm and will hopefully be visiten by AF when i finish the pill in a couple of weeks. Injections should start on 12th April. I am at high risk of ovary overstimuation.
    It will be nice to have you girls to question and just know others are at the same stage as us
    Good luck to you all and i hope that this is our cycle!!
    Hi Cori

Welcome. Sounds like you have had a rough year. How come you are at high risk of overstimulation?

fingers crossed it is a short journey for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reply
    I seem to have a lot of eggs.. which is a good thing but can cause problems.... i will be on a very low dose of Puregon so that they dont go into overdrive. Just another thing to go on the list lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cori For This Useful Post:

Motherwillbe  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    Hi everyone,

After my first IVF cycle failed last week I will be doing a FET in May. I'm a little early for this thread, just wanted to introduce myself.

I am 30, have endo, and am seeing a Dr B in Parramatta at NGF
    im just starting my IVF cycle tomorrow so will also cross into the May thread when there is one my transfer should be in the second week of May I think??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    im just starting my IVF cycle tomorrow so will also cross into the May thread when there is one my transfer should be in the second week of May I think??
    hello just wanted to say there is a may ivf/icsi one...don't know how to link it with my phone! See ya there!😁

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Motherwillbe  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Cori View Post
    Thanks for the reply
    I seem to have a lot of eggs.. which is a good thing but can cause problems.... i will be on a very low dose of Puregon so that they dont go into overdrive. Just another thing to go on the list lol.
    hi Cori, sheesh you've had a lot thrown at you! I feel extremely hopeful for you with ivf with being so young and with lots of eggies! Hopefully a good outcome to some difficult cards you've been dealt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @babygirl17 i am so sorry hunny. It's really not fair and just doesn't make sense. I am thinking of you and your dh as you grieve the loss of this cycle. Those embies are a part of us and our beloved (but not the case for us all, but the embies are still loved), and it takes time for body, heart and mind to come to terms with it. Sigh. No easy way. Feel free to pm if you need to chat. Big hug. Xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-04-2014)