Closed Thread
Page 97 of 117 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the 2ww @trytrytry! I hope it goes quickly for you. When's your bt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 my clinic does things on the super cheap so this is the bare bones FET process. My cycle is 28-31 days. Day 11 (based on 28 day cycle) blood test. Based on blood test I would either 1) book in for transfer if test shows I had ovulated 2) start using lh kit if they think ovulation imminent or 3) go for repeat blood test few days later. Once told to use lh kit ring them on day it's positive and they would book FET based on age of embee. Mine were 5 day embee so transfer happened 6 days after the lh kit was positive.li start progester on the day of transfer until day of pregnancy test which was 12dpo. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 oh and I always try naturally too. Then I feel like I'm doubling my chances :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @blossom1 thanks for asking hun, put a pad on last night, woke up this morning with blood on it, so I rang the clinic at 7:30am. I was a bit naughty last night and dr googled and found out if you don't have enough progesterone support in your luteal phase then that causes the very early bleeding. I expressed my concerns to the FN. So she said to go for BT this morning, which I did. Now awaiting phone call for the results of my progesterone levels and HCG. the nurse also said she was going to consult the FS and see what he says. I told her that I don't know how I can bleed only 1 week after transfer? I'm freaking out. Also I'm getting AF like cramps today. will let you know when I get the results hun xx I'm not feeling very hopeful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    @blossom1 my clinic does things on the super cheap so this is the bare bones FET process. My cycle is 28-31 days. Day 11 (based on 28 day cycle) blood test. Based on blood test I would either 1) book in for transfer if test shows I had ovulated 2) start using lh kit if they think ovulation imminent or 3) go for repeat blood test few days later. Once told to use lh kit ring them on day it's positive and they would book FET based on age of embee. Mine were 5 day embee so transfer happened 6 days after the lh kit was positive.li start progester on the day of transfer until day of pregnancy test which was 12dpo. Good luck!
    thanks Hun, sounds like my clinic!😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @blossom1 thanks for asking hun, put a pad on last night, woke up this morning with blood on it, so I rang the clinic at 7:30am. I was a bit naughty last night and dr googled and found out if you don't have enough progesterone support in your luteal phase then that causes the very early bleeding. I expressed my concerns to the FN. So she said to go for BT this morning, which I did. Now awaiting phone call for the results of my progesterone levels and HCG. the nurse also said she was going to consult the FS and see what he says. I told her that I don't know how I can bleed only 1 week after transfer? I'm freaking out. Also I'm getting AF like cramps today. will let you know when I get the results hun xx I'm not feeling very hopeful
    ohhhh it's got to be so tough for you. All of us are no doubt thinking and hoping for you!!!!!; hang in there sweets. Xxxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for the kind welcome! I have spent about 1 year on Baby center US and I thought it was time to start to connect with Australian women

Leyshoja, I have an appointment next Tuesday. Next AF should start May 16th so I am looking at early June too

Nvan & Babygirl - thank you!

trytry, that's great news

Thanks
    Reviews
    babygirl7 - I will keep my for you.

I am now officially in the 2ww after having my transfer earlier today. I have my last acupuncture session in the morning and am keeping up with my meditations and relaxation. Going to try and take it easy from this point on. I have my first BT on Tuesday 29th followed by my pregnancy BT on Monday 5th May. Here starts the madness of the 2ww!!!

to everyone.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to klong For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @klong yay for being PUPO hun, sending you lots of sticky baby dust

12. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

klong  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies got the BT results back and BFN!! I knew it! 😢

I just don't understand how I didn't even make it to BT day without bleeding! Also my progesterone levels were 11. Which the nurse said was low. So am I right to say that I did not have the adequate luteal phase progesterone support this cycle? That's what I dr googled last night and it was what I presumed and why I requested the fn to test my progesterone levels today. How do I know if there is a underlying issue?

I'm devastated. I just have to now take a break, lose 10kg then get back into it!