Closed Thread
Page 94 of 117 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Weeeee @Rtropps, congratulations on the bfp!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtropps View Post
    Yes I got three bfn on hp so I guess it's not over till bt results x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    wow, that has got to be a lesson for us all about hpt!!!! Positively evil things! So delighted for you Hun, you must have been so surprised and happy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh girls im starting to feel concerned about our clinic again. I was told today that the blood scripts and ovulation prediction tests are not to be used until after i see my Fs....which would be day 13 of my cycle? Ummmm is this usual???? I see him for a scan on day 12....i usually ovulate day 12-14. No bloods are being taken til after i see him on day 12. Any thoughts, is it common?😐

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @blossom1, that sounds dodgy to me ! I'd be hassling them about that.
    Woot woot - Congratulations @Rtropps how exciting !!! @trytrytry good luck for Saturday
    and baby dust and well wishes for everyone else I haven't mentioned.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Rtropps  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @leyshoja mmmm, i agree. What is your protocol with a natural fet? Bloods etc anyone else done a nay. Fet too and care to chime in?! Need to know what to be assertive around!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rtropps congratulations!! Must be an awesome feeling, try to enjoy every moment and here's hoping the run of BFPs continues!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to que sera sera For This Useful Post:

Rtropps  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    @leyshoja mmmm, i agree. What is your protocol with a natural fet? Bloods etc anyone else done a nay. Fet too and care to chime in?! Need to know what to be assertive around!
    Well, from what I gather my clinic do a 'programmed FET' cycle especially so they can time the transfer for a day when the doctor and scientist are available. They dont do transfers on weekends for example.
    On the first day of AF I start on ethinyl estradiol tablets to thicken my lining and to prevent follicles forming - so no ovulation occurs.
    They scan me around day 10 to make sure my lining is thickening and based on its thickness they then decide which day the transfer will be. It can be anywhere from CD14 to CD22 apparently, since I'm not ovulating its not important, as long as the lining is ok.
    I have 3 day embies so 3 days before the transfer date I start on progesterone.
    Thats it really. Its incredibly simple, I just hope its effective ! I will know soon enough I guess...

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow, that has got to be a lesson for us all about hpt!!!! Positively evil things! So delighted for you Hun, you must have been so surprised and happy!
    Yea surprised and happy but honestly I realized just how heart broken iv been when I got told and I emotionally broke down, I was happy but I felt my little heart break, I don't think we all give ourselves enough credit of the emotional ride we go through and financially being destroyed... I just know the positive result is just one hurdle done, there is still a long way to go starting with next bt. Where r u with things ATM, will u cycle again ? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    My frozen transfer there was blood tests and ultra sounds just overt ovulation as they need to pin point your ovulation before u ovulate, I would call and ask until u feel comfortable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossum1 that has always been the process when I've had a FET. I have the scan first, they see how far along things are and then let me know when to start the LH pee tests, blood test on the day I get a positive from the LH test. In saying that my cycles are longer than yours, I usually have a 31 day cycle, so my ovulation is normally around CD17. This is your first AF since the EPU isn't it? The EPU well and truly mucks around with your cycle, it usually makes it a lot longer than usual, so I'm sure you'll be fine