Closed Thread
Page 91 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    @Rtropps,
    Hey @Vixjc, I have my fingers crossed for you but still have some hope, especially because I agree with you, you should not get AF while on the progesterone.
    When I was pregnant I had a lot of bleeding caused by a blood clot right beside where the placenta implanted. It was causing no problems to the pregnancy, but boy, did it bleed. To the point where at one point I went to the toilet and something 'fell' out of me - big enough to create a splash. The water was so red I couldnt see anything so of course I nearly had a heartattack and when I gathered my courage I got out a chopstick to stir up the water there was just one huge clot which broke up and dissolved. The radiologist said those sort of 'clots' (for want of the correct term) are common and are the reason a lot of women bleed during pregnance.
    I hope thats all it ends up being in your case !!
    I can't tell you how much I appreciated that story! I've only had the one bleed - then TMI WARNING when I went to the loo 30mins later (cos who can help it right? Gotta keep checking!) I passed a bean size clot ... and since then nothing, no bleeding, no clots, the progesterone 'run off' this morning when I got up was light tan as if from the tiniest amount of blood. I doubled my progesterone dose this morning, just in case - its still less than what I was on for my donor cycle last year ...

So this little fat lady isn't singing yet It might still be ok - granted I'm a lot less hopeful than I was ... BUT its not a BFN until that stupid rotten stick says so, and until then I'm hanging on to what little hope I have left, with reckless abandon

On return to work today my worload was so insane - and will be for the next few days, so I can't indulge obsessive "wipe watch" (or googling) more than 2 or 3 times a day - probably a good thing!

Anyway - thanks to all of you ladies, I really really appreciate your support, you're all rock stars :-)

Babygirl - I feel your stress, lets hope Friday brings us both good news
    Last edited by Vixjc; 22-04-2014 at 21:09.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (23-04-2014),JulieMalooley  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news @Vixjc and glad you have a 'wipe watch' distraction!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm glad if it made you feel even a tiny bit more hopeful @Vixjc. It certainly sounds like you may have had the same issue I did so yes, the fat lady may still sing
    Welcome and good luck @Georgie04 and baby dust and well wishes to everyone else!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (23-04-2014),Vixjc  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, arrived in Sydney and had another US this morning and I think EPU is going to be pushed back a day or two. I'm a little frustrated as I wouldn't have flown in so early if this was the case. Also, I'm worried as this is what happened last time and then I got too many eggs and they had to freeze all - which I really don't want to happen again.

Anyway, just a mid-morning rant. Does anyone else feel like they are constantly having to advocate and follow things up etc etc. I guess I'm just a little exhausted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Vixjc fingers crossed and I hope it's our lucky Friday
    @lizlh hope EPU goes well hun, take it easy

AFM: still having bits of bleeding on and off, going to give the clinic a call a bit later... It's getting closer to Friday

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (23-04-2014),Vixjc  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    Hi all, arrived in Sydney and had another US this morning and I think EPU is going to be pushed back a day or two. I'm a little frustrated as I wouldn't have flown in so early if this was the case. Also, I'm worried as this is what happened last time and then I got too many eggs and they had to freeze all - which I really don't want to happen again.

Anyway, just a mid-morning rant. Does anyone else feel like they are constantly having to advocate and follow things up etc etc. I guess I'm just a little exhausted.
    @lizlh yes that would be frustrating but try to look on the bright side. A lot of studies have shown that the success rates can be higher if you freeze then transfer a month later after your body has recovered from all the hormones and medications, so if worse comes to worse and they are frozen, maybe your odds will improve.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Vixjc fingers crossed and I hope it's our lucky Friday
    @lizlh hope EPU goes well hun, take it easy

AFM: still having bits of bleeding on and off, going to give the clinic a call a bit later... It's getting closer to Friday
    Only 2 more sleeps !!!!!!!! Feels like a lifetime though, I'm sure.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (23-04-2014),Vixjc  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for all your positivity, I did the inevitable and POAS! BFN at 8dp3dt. I think I'm a little in shock, I just don't understand how it can be over like a week before I even go for BT (as I started brown spotting Monday night, bled on/off Tuesday and today) just trying to stay hopeful and FX it's too early... which I doubt 😢 but it's not easy
    Last edited by babygirl7; 23-04-2014 at 14:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is pretty early. Some people would get a BFP at that point but a lot wouldn't. I didnt get mine until 11dp3dt and even then it was so incredibly faint. Hang in there @babygirl7 and don't count yourself out just yet.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    That is pretty early. Some people would get a BFP at that point but a lot wouldn't. I didnt get mine until 11dp3dt and even then it was so incredibly faint. Hang in there @babygirl7 and don't count yourself out just yet.
    I just went back to my old faithful chart that I posted on here a week or so ago, and you are right at the very start of HCG appearing in your blood. Thats about the point that I started testing too, and I tested every day for the following 3 days until I finally got my positive. I'm a POAS manic !

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (23-04-2014)