Closed Thread
Page 90 of 117 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 I feel for you - the waiting to see if blood gets more or less. Still feels too early for AF. Implantation bleeding takes all shapes and forms.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 I would try not to worry too much at the moment. If AF isn't due until next week it does seem more likely to be implantation related rather than AF. Take care and fingers crossed for you. @blossum1 I know a lot of other ladies have posted about it already, re how to deal with friends and family, we are doing what a lot of others do and we have only told a handful of people. My parents (not my DH's parents), my manager at work who has to know for leave etc, and our 2 best friends. I have asked my parents not to ask me anything. I told them I would volunteer info when I could. We decided not to tell too many because we don't want people asking us questions all the time or assuming we would be uncomfortable in certain situations. It just makes things too awkward and weird. In saying that, my cousin and his wife recently went through 7 cycles to get their little boy, so we speak to them about what we're going through. As a previous lady mentioned no one else knows what IVF is like unless you actually go through it yourself. I don't think people mean to be insensitive, they just really have no idea. Try to go easy on your friends and thank goodness for lovely husbands and partners! Congratulations to everyone who has had good news, big hugs to those that need them. This thread is moving so fast I keep meaning to post things as I read them but don't get a chance. Babydust for everyone
    Last edited by nvandmv; 22-04-2014 at 13:29.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I followed up with the clinic today about my CD20 FET (instead of CD14 + 3 days for a 3 day embie) and they have confirmed that it is important that the embies are transferred 3 days after progesterone is started if no ovulation, or 3 days after ovulation if it's a natural cycle (since the progesterone production starts at ovulation).
    So its the progesterone production that drives the date of FET, not ovulation, although they usually occur on the same day so are seen as the same thing.
    Yet another thing I've learnt about ivf. And I thought I knew it all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @leyshoja that's a great info hun, thanks for letting us know. I didn't know any of that. Glad you've got the correct answer to your question

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok tomorrow is first blood test for natural FET cycle..... On the go again positive thoughts for everyone :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie04 View Post
    Ok tomorrow is first blood test for natural FET cycle..... On the go again positive thoughts for everyone :-)
    i reckon you and i might be on the same cycle Georgie. What date is your expected transfer? All going well i should be Friday may 2 nd 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, I fly out to Sydney tonight so I expect I'll trigger in the next day or two. I had an US this morning and everything looked good. Quite a few (not too many!!!) good sized follies so hopefully EPU on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @lizlh that's great. Safe travels and good luck for epu xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Georgie04 Welcome and good luck for your cycle hun

@lizlh great news hun, safe travel and hope all goes well with EPU, good luck

AFM: bleeding has stopping since lunch time, only a little bit here and there but nothing tonight.. FX
    Last edited by babygirl7; 22-04-2014 at 20:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 thanks for asking, my other 2 embies weren't suitable for freezing so it's all down to this lucky one I have on board Only 1dp5dt and finding it tough (who doesn't?!?) but acupuncture today helped me. Marathon 2 1/4 hr appt - is that normal?? It was very relaxing