Closed Thread
Page 87 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    @Rtropps - hcg only starts to enter the blood****** on day 6 after 5dt ... So you've tested when hcg would only just be starting If it isn't a slow implanter, if it is a slw mplanter there would be no hcg for the poas to pick up ... If I were you I'd try and keep away from POAS - evil little devils those sticks! and test again on thurs so you know your result before the bt phone call
    Thanks I'm holding on to a bit of positivity now and I pray to god it's to early. And home testing was a bad idea, but as we all know curiosity kills the cat lol x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by rachie5 View Post
    Update I got it wrong I have 18 follicles 9 on each side but they need to grow bigger is that too many ? And not sure if I have endo or not it was very painful but have never been tested for it ..
    Thankyou so so much for your reassurance guys :-)
    im not sure rachie, do you have another US coming up? Try not to stress Hun, your clinic will know what they are doing and medication ms can be adjusted easily!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope you all had a lovely Easter.

Warning TMI!
    AFM: 6dp3dft think I may have had a tiny bit of spotting today, few spots of brownish blood in cervical mucus and the snotty yellow mucus. Never had spotting before so I'm not sure and I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm just thinking every symptom is from the progesterone. Just got to stay positive in this crazy tww and counting down till POAS on Friday and BT on Saturday. FX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post

Warning TMI!
    AFM: 6dp3dft think I may have had a tiny bit of spotting today, few spots of brownish blood in cervical mucus and the snotty yellow mucus. Never had spotting before so I'm not sure and I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm just thinking every symptom is from the progesterone. Just got to stay positive in this crazy tww and counting down till POAS on Friday and BT on Saturday. FX
    fingers crossed!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    @Rtropps - hcg only starts to enter the blood****** on day 6 after 5dt ... So you've tested when hcg would only just be starting If it isn't a slow implanter, if it is a slw mplanter there would be no hcg for the poas to pick up ... If I were you I'd try and keep away from POAS - evil little devils those sticks! and test again on thurs so you know your result before the bt phone call
    @Rtropps, I agree, its a little early.. the result may well be completely different in a couple of days..
    Hey @Vixjc, I have my fingers crossed for you but still have some hope, especially because I agree with you, you should not get AF while on the progesterone.
    When I was pregnant I had a lot of bleeding caused by a blood clot right beside where the placenta implanted. It was causing no problems to the pregnancy, but boy, did it bleed. To the point where at one point I went to the toilet and something 'fell' out of me - big enough to create a splash. The water was so red I couldnt see anything so of course I nearly had a heartattack and when I gathered my courage I got out a chopstick to stir up the water there was just one huge clot which broke up and dissolved. The radiologist said those sort of 'clots' (for want of the correct term) are common and are the reason a lot of women bleed during pregnance.
    I hope thats all it ends up being in your case !!
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 22-04-2014 at 07:37.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Warning TMI!
    The timing sounds pretty good for implantation bleeding !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Vixjc how are you going there Hun?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @que sera sera how did embies go Hun?

Thanks
    Reviews

Warning TMI!
    Sounds like great news

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rtropps For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds positive @babygirl7

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-04-2014)