Closed Thread
Page 86 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtropps View Post
    I ladies I got a big fat NEGATIVE this morning after my 5dt on Tuesday so I'm day 6. Does anyone think that it could possibly be wrong and iv tested to early, my bt is on Thursday, I'm actually ok (gutted but ok) but my husband it taking it soooooo bad and we r fighting about it all day as he like to put so much blame on our clinic who to be honest have been useless from day one, we only had two embryos so if the next one fails we will have to do about 4 cycles in hope to get a couple of eggs to transfer. So could my bt be a different result or being realistic have I just got my first bfn

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    @Rtropps - hcg only starts to enter the blood****** on day 6 after 5dt ... So you've tested when hcg would only just be starting If it isn't a slow implanter, if it is a slw mplanter there would be no hcg for the poas to pick up ... If I were you I'd try and keep away from POAS - evil little devils those sticks! and test again on thurs so you know your result before the bt phone call

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I'm about to get a bfn ...

Just went to the loo and got a fair bit of bright red blood when I wiped ... Too much for implantation bleeding I would have thought and too late given I'm 8dp5dt ... I didn't get implantation bleeding with my last two bfp's. I've never got af till after stopping the progesterone.

It's DH's birthday today, I don't know whether I should say anything or not. I've kind of thought I'll wait and see if I continue to bleed ... But as I write this, and think about it, I think reality is, it's a bfn. I don't know that I can play happy wife all evening ...

All that way ... All that money... 8 cycles ... 3 embryos this cycle ... All that hope and positive thinking ... I feel sick to my core.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Vixjc I feel absolutely awful for you. I know the feeling of that first signs of blood. Absolutely hopeless & helpless. I'm hoping for a miracle for you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Vixjc, sending you great big hugs! I'm hoping that the bleeding stops xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GottaGetLucky For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww @Vixjc. I know all too well, the wipe watch Big hugs. Hope it stops for u xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post

Just went to the loo and got a fair bit of bright red blood when I wiped ... Too much for implantation bleeding I would have thought and too late given I'm 8dp5dt ... I didn't get implantation bleeding with my last two bfp's. I've never got af till after stopping the progesterone.

It's DH's birthday today, I don't know whether I should say anything or not. I've kind of thought I'll wait and see if I continue to bleed ... But as I write this, and think about it, I think reality is, it's a bfn. I don't know that I can play happy wife all evening ...

All that way ... All that money... 8 cycles ... 3 embryos this cycle ... All that hope and positive thinking ... I feel sick to my core.
    holding you in warm thoughts vix. Can only imagine how gutted you are feeling. Hoping things turn around and it's a late implanter. Xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies, hope you all had a great easter.

Liz, really hoping ohss says away. Sounds like your clinic is looking after you, which is the main thing. Please look after yourself too and hope the Scan goes well.

Girls, you know NO ONE who hasn't gone through ivf will understand the trauma, heart breaks, and stress that is involved. Only you girls understand me!! Actually my mum has been amazing, but only because I don't stop taking/crying ect about my ivf to her. I too can be blamed for being insensitive before ivf, a girl at work was going through it and I could never really feel her pain. I really understand now. For those that you want to support you we may need to educate them about it all and the emotional strain involved. Please feel free to vent here. These forums have been my saving grace.

Rtrops 6dp5dt is really early. I think most of the time hcg isn't meant to show up yet. Don't give up hope!

Vix, sending you all my well wishes and thoughts. If you're on progesterone hopefully it should keep af away, so again there is still hope.
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 21-04-2014 at 19:11.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

Rtropps  (21-04-2014),Vixjc  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rtropps Fingers crossed it's too early hun
    @ques sera sera yay for being PUPO hun, hope the tww goes quick for you
    @lizlh hope you feel better soon
    @Vixjc biggest hugs hun, i still have my FX for a better result, hang in there

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

que sera sera  (21-04-2014),Rtropps  (21-04-2014),Vixjc  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update I got it wrong I have 18 follicles 9 on each side but they need to grow bigger is that too many ? And not sure if I have endo or not it was very painful but have never been tested for it ..
    Thankyou so so much for your reassurance guys :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post

I'm absolutely gutted reading that, seriously feel for u and your husband, I hope it's not af. xxx
    It's so hard on our poor husbands and we sometimes forget that we get stronger and stronger as we put our body's and minds through hell and forget that they sometime are not as strong as us, I know my husbands not and that also breaks my heart. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rtropps For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (21-04-2014)