Closed Thread
Page 78 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    Hey baby girl I've got me a dose of the TWW crazies

It's great to be home, haven't even struggled with jet lag yet ... Although jet lag may have contributed to me breaking two vials of pregnyl powder last night and cutting myself before finally getting it right - doh! I hope that stuff is as cheap here as it is in Athens because if I get a BFP I'll have to buy some more.

But I am now starting to worry about whether its worked or not, only one more
    week till POAS day!
    @Vixjc ahhh the tww crazies def make us go crazy lol, hope your ok and the powder is cheap here for you. I'm feeling the same as I don't notice anything then I wonder what if it hasn't worked and then I upset myself... I think it's best to just stay positive and wait it out till BT day, when is your BT hun?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (19-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to send out huge babydust to all

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (20-04-2014),Vixjc  (19-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM: Transfer went well this morning. All three went back. At day 2 they were cells 4, 5 & 6 not bad for day 2's we usually get them at day 3....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    vix just wondering if you decide down the track to use your snow babies...as hopefully the embies will stick this time round, would you have to go back to Athens?? ������
    We donated our remaining embryos as only 2 were ideal for freezing and there were two average ones, it was going to cost 1000 euro to freeze. We decided not to risk them not surviving thaw - we would have had to go back to Athens for it and if they didn't survive thaw it would be a wasted trip and freeze cost. We figured if this didn't work we'll do a full fresh cycle for the next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    To you Fingerscrossed!

babygirl, POAS is next Fri - if BFP I'll try to arrange a bt sat or mon - because this isn't through an Australian clinic it's a bit slower I think - I'm hoping I can get the bt results personally not just via the Doc, but we'll see

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (18-04-2014),Fingerscrossd11  (20-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Fingerscrossd11 @Vixjc sounds like you are driving yourself crazy I've been there

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (20-04-2014),Vixjc  (19-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Vixjc oh yay hun, same days as me, hope it's the lucky day for us both. FX.
    @Fingerscrossd11 nice embies hun & yay for being triply PUPO, sending you lots of baby dust

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (20-04-2014),Vixjc  (19-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    We donated our remaining embryos as only 2 were ideal for freezing and there were two average ones, it was going to cost 1000 euro to freeze. We decided not to risk them not surviving thaw - we would have had to go back to Athens for it and if they didn't survive thaw it would be a wasted trip and freeze cost. We figured if this didn't work we'll do a full fresh cycle for the next cycle.

ah yes ok, well fingers crossed you won't need another cycle anyway and any trip to Athens will be for a holiday!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (19-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, has anyone had OHSS? If so, how did you relieve the symptoms?

I had EPU last Monday, and although they retrieved no eggs from my small number of follies, I'm pretty sure I have at least a mild case of it. I was on super duper high doses of everything. The pain I felt epu day and next one or two days was not unusual. But now the pain and discomfort has spread upwards to my middle. For the last few days its actually uncomfortable to even walk as every movement hurts. Mid week I asked a nurse about my pain and there was no mention of ohss. Only perhaps that they had perhaps poked around more than usual trying hard to find an egg.

I've been taking nuro and panadol but to no avail. Thinking I'll get some panadiene and some electrolytes today and try to drink more. Any other suggestions would be welcome

Hope you have a great day ladies and baby dust to you all

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Girls, has anyone had OHSS? If so, how did you relieve the symptoms?

I had EPU last Monday, and although they retrieved no eggs from my small number of follies, I'm pretty sure I have at least a mild case of it. I was on super duper high doses of everything. The pain I felt epu day and next one or two days was not unusual. But now the pain and discomfort has spread upwards to my middle. For the last few days its actually uncomfortable to even walk as every movement hurts. Mid week I asked a nurse about my pain and there was no mention of ohss. Only perhaps that they had perhaps poked around more than usual trying hard to find an egg.

I've been taking nuro and panadol but to no avail. Thinking I'll get some panadiene and some electrolytes today and try to drink more. Any other suggestions would be welcome

Hope you have a great day ladies and baby dust to you all

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

i had it mild, feet up and Gatorade 😊😊😊 and gentle walking...salty foods. It's painful. I'm guessing no transfer has been done? Just coz nuro would be banned.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

AAA  (19-04-2014)