Closed Thread
Page 76 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Questions ladies:
    does progesterone pessaries cause extra cervical mucus CM??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Definitely a bfn here. Blood test came back with a hsg of 6. I asked if it means it was a chemical and she said no. I'm surprised by their lack of care and empathy, told me i didn't even need to have had bt done and i told her i was said i was told to do it regardless. I tell you, if we had other options in Tassie we would go elsewhere, they just don't seem to show care at all! Anyway, as a way to mark our first emby not making it i have had an ear piercing and am cutting hair off. Feel i need to mark it! Just our next decision needs to be to do fet or wait. Not sure.
    I'm so sorry to hear that Blossom - that really sucks. next time is the charm

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Vixjc how you doing hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    Do they get you to do a pee test for LH? My clinic does one scan then pee tests and depending on how you go with them they may just take that or do another scan or BT or both.

So I just typed my details into an internet calculator and if this does turn out to be a viable pregnancy my due date would be Christmas day
    No @Bellydance, no other tests, just the 1 scan. I'm getting very concerned now. I'm going to ring them on Tuesday and give them a grilling because the next FET is going to use my only 2 good quality embies. The other two that are left after that - one is from me at 41.5 yrs old and the other one has vacuoles so if they cant reassure me that the dates are ok, I'm going to defer by a month I think !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BaoLovesLudo View Post
    H
    @BaoLovesLudo Wahayyyyy how exciting ! Congratulations
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 18-04-2014 at 15:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    Well I tested again after work with a First Response and I couldn't believe the difference from the stupid internet cheapies. It it came up immediately with a second line that is as dark as the test line!!
    I can't believe it but it's a clear BFP

Wrapped it up and gave to DP for his birthday and he cried. Best birthday ever!!

Attachment 53002
    @Bellydance Wow, it darkened up quickly didn't it ! Congratulations !!!! I still think that brand is particularly good though, very consistent and early results. PS, I notice the pregnant line is slightly darker than the control line - nice work !
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 18-04-2014 at 15:27.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (18-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    Questions ladies:
    does progesterone pessaries cause extra cervical mucus CM??
    @babygirl7 I don't know about extra CM, just lots of yucky discharge (thats why I opt for rectally TMI I know..)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    AF FINALLY here yipee; it's a doozy with physical pain though, over n out from me for afew days i will be having a love affair with hot water bottle and drugs! At least i can let my body get back to some hormonal balance now!! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm Dr Googling to try to find out about the CD20 FET and found this description of my cycle type:

Your uterus can be prepared using hormone treatments. This involves Suppressing your own natural hormone production using a drug that acts on your pituitary gland. This is usually done for two weeks so that you don’t ovulate unexpectedly before your frozen embryo transfer.

(at this point they discuss natural cycles and estrogen treatment also, but after all those options are discussed about how to get your uterus to thicken its lining they then say this...)

Frozen embryo transfer then takes place a set number of days after progesterone treatment begins. The uterus is only ‘ready’ for a short time, and if this window of opportunity is missed, the treatment cycle needs to start again.
    Timing varies depending on whether the frozen embryo transfer is being done with 2–3 day embryos or 5–6 day embryos (frozen blastocyst embryo transfer). Blastocysts are usually transferred on day 5 of progesterone treatment.

So.. maybe its when you start the progesterone thats the important bit, rather than what cycle day you are on?? Now I'm just stressing myself...
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 18-04-2014 at 15:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja I think it is important to know when you O if you are doing a natural cycle. If they are medicating it they may be able to control it another way so they don't need all the scans, BTs and LH tests because they are to check for O and if they are preventing O then there would be nothing to test for on an LH test or BT. If it is worrying you tough give your clinic a call and ask them to put your mind at rest.