Closed Thread
Page 73 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    @fingerscrossed11 Hope DP is recovering well so she's fighting fit for tomorrow. Wow three! I watched 'One born every minute' last night (yes I don't know why I do it to myself) and they were doing a follow up episode and one of the couples had triplets. Looks like a real handful!!! She was also the size of a house when she gave birth. I have my fingers crossed for twins for you or a nice little singleton.
    Yeah I watch that last night too
    Our only bfp was from three put in and only one had took then (but we lost at 7w)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Definitely a bfn here. Blood test came back with a hsg of 6. I asked if it means it was a chemical and she said no. I'm surprised by their lack of care and empathy, told me i didn't even need to have had bt done and i told her i was said i was told to do it regardless. I tell you, if we had other options in Tassie we would go elsewhere, they just don't seem to show care at all! Anyway, as a way to mark our first emby not making it i have had an ear piercing and am cutting hair off. Feel i need to mark it! Just our next decision needs to be to do fet or wait. Not sure.
    Sorry to hear
    We have been told that if it's over 5 it's a chemical as something tried to stick but then didn't go any further.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your new cycles @lizlh and @leyshoja. Leyshoja tht does seem weird transferring on CD20. Our clinic is open weekends for transfers so they always do them to match the age of the embryo. I do think the lh test kits show positive up to 48 hours before you ovulate though so it's not exact.
    @Fingerscrossd11 good luck for your transfer

I may not get on over the weekend so good luck for your BT's @Bellydance and @BaoLovesLudo and good luck for your transfer @que sera sera.
    @nattie84 and @klong remind me where you are up to in your cycles?

FX AF arrives soon for me so that we can get going again!

Happy Easter everyone xx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stephiew For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (17-04-2014),que sera sera  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @que sera sera 3 is good hun, FX for Monday

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

que sera sera  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Fingerscrossd11 View Post
    Sorry to hear
    We have been told that if it's over 5 it's a chemical as something tried to stick but then didn't go any further.

thanks Stephanie xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies,

I'm 6dp5dt and got a BFP on poas.... let's just hope the embie or embies stick around??

It's very early to get a poas line... I'm only 11 post ovulation so I'm really fearful now it might become a chemical pregnany. But at least it shows I can at least implant which I never thought I could do. So it's a start.... BT isn't till monday

I wasn't sure if I should post my symptoms so far. .. As everyone and each preg they say can be different. But I was searching like crazy on the Internet last few days and a lot of posts helped me so may as well post mine. Please take what I say with a grain of salt and please beware it contains too much information.

I've been tracking my symptoms and really felt this FET cycle felt different to my bfn ones. I'm on progesterone pessaries 3 x day, estraderm patch every two days, prednisone 10mg, clexane 40mg. The only new drugs for this cycle were the last two.

1dp5dt = Hardly noticeable sight period like cramping
    2dp5dt = period like cramping increased at night, lots of gas, metallic taste in back of tounge, bloated, increased clear discharge, very slight back pain but more middle of back than lower.
    3dp5dt = period like cramping eased off, a few tapping sensations in uterus maybe for a few minutes, mettalic taste continues, bloated,increased clear discharge, bleeding in my gum when brushed teeth, temp taken first time 37,
    4dp5dt = hot flushes, metallic taste gone, bloated, increased clear discharge, temp 37, suddenly awoke mid night wide awake.
    5dp5dt = HR increase, up to 108bpm standing still in the avo, cold sore, slight running nose, peeing a lot more and in larger volumes, bloated, temp 37.2, fatigue starts, increased clear discharge, extreme hunger and really agitated when I hadn't eaten at meal time, suddenly awoke mid night wide awake.
    6dp5dt = bloating really increased, feel unwell just a little off and a little slow moving, red looking gums, slight fatigue, increased urine, increased clear discharge, hungry still, temp 37.3

Note.. No sore boobs or implant bleeding. But everyone is different.

Oct 2013: 1st Stim cycle, bad OHSS freeze all, 8 frozen blasts.
    Dec 2013: single FET, BFN
    Changed FS and clinic
    Mar 2014: single FET, BFN
    Apr 2014: double FET with clexane and pred..... (I didn't test positive to need the two extra drugs, but my new fs is amazing and she is wanting to try everything but the kitchen sink).
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 17-04-2014 at 21:14.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    H
    Attached Images
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 17-04-2014 at 20:11.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BaoLovesLudo wow, that's awesome congrats hun. I can see a strong line. Love the details of symptoms and esp the pic, enjoy your easter weekend and FX for BT confirmation on Monday

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck Stephanie for your new cycle, this has to be the one.

Blossom my first bfn fet my hcg was 2. I often look back and wonder about that one. Sending you the biggest hug. You have gone through one lifes most stressful tasks, and I know you'll continue to be strong. Hopefully we'll all help you pull though. When do you start your new cycle. Will you transfer two?

Que sera remember no matter what the number all that matters is there's a normal egg in there! Naturally we only produce one so even if one there's still a great chance.

Leyshoja when is your transfer? I asked to put two blasts in after my two single bfns fet cycles. My fs said do you mind the risk of multiples? And said there are some slight risks but she said she was happy to do it. I did have to sign a waiver acknowledging the risks, but it was a risk my husband and I chose to take. Wishing you all the best for your up coming 2ww!

Fingers crossed good luck for your transfer!

Nvand mv and baby girl wishing you all the best, have a great easter too baby girl!

Bellydance looks extremely positive to me!! All my last bfn cycles were stark white.

And everyone else I've missed wishing you nothing but success and a smooth cycle.
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 18-04-2014 at 00:16.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (17-04-2014),nvandmv  (20-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks strong @BaoLovesLudo !! Congrats!!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (17-04-2014)