Closed Thread
Page 71 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    @leyshoja - depends when you ovulate. I spend hours trying to second guess the timing of everythign (i.e. convincing myself that I'm not getting pregnant because they are doing my FET on the wrong day) but it just drives you crazy. You just have to go when they tell you and trust the process.
    Well, I'm a standard 28 day cycle, but regardless they stop ovulation altogether on my FET. If any follicles developed they would cancel the cycle. They are VERY big on their no more than 2 possible embryos policy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @leyshoja it's stands for Dear Fiancé lol I will have to check what day my FET was done, so cd1 is the start of AF isn't it?
    @lizlh I feel the planning of the next cycle helps me get over a bfn and to focus on the future and stay positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @leyshoja it's stands for Dear Fiancé lol I will have to check what day my FET was done, so cd1 is the start of AF isn't it?
    @lizlh I feel the planning of the next cycle helps me get over a bfn and to focus on the future and stay positive
    Haha, I debated calling mine DB (boyfriend) but that sounds ridiculous at my age and DP makes it sound like he's my girlfriend, so DH it will remain Maybe that can stand for 'dear hunk' That'll suit me just fine... Yes CD1 is the first day you 'wake up with AF'. So a half day doesnt count supposedly. Although mine comes and goes with such venemous uncontrollable speed and fury I really think the first half day should count for me!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja I like dear hunk I just counted and had my FET on CD14, wonder if that's normal or??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 So sorry for you hun. It is always hardest the first time and sounds like you struck an ansympathetic FN. My clinic always make you do a BT even if AF has arrived so am surprised she would say that. I have always moved straight into the next cycle as I find it helps to move forward. As others have said FETs are much easier if you have some snow babies stored up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja I like dear hunk I just counted and had my FET on CD14, wonder if that's normal or??
    I would have thought if we normally ovulate on CD14, then by CD17 say, you would be transferring any 3 day embies. This confuses me, my clinic have been very particular about putting in my frozen embies that were at exactly the same stage of development, so if one was frozen at 3 days say, and one at 5, then they would culture the 3 day embie onto 5 days then transfer them both at 5 days. If they are not even being transferred at CD14 + 5 = CD19, then why be so pedantic about their ages?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja I dunno hun, it's very confusing to me, I'm still a bit new too all this. I found this kind of a guide thing on dr. Google ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1397709752.176235.jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja I dunno hun, it's very confusing to me, I'm still a bit new too all this. I found this kind of a guide thing on dr. Google Attachment 52984
    Did it say by any chance whether it was a 3 or 5 day transfer? If its 3 days then that diagram makes perfect sense to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Did it say by any chance whether it was a 3 or 5 day transfer? If its 3 days then that diagram makes perfect sense to me.
    @leyshoja Good question, I will have to go back through the net to find out, silly me 🙊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja for a 3day emby the FET is done 3 days after you ovulate exactly so the emby age matches the time you are through your cycle exactly. My cycles are usually 31 days long, so I ovulate around cd17, trf cd20. If you do the LH surge pee test or a blood test, you ovulate the day after you get a positive result from the LH test, therefore a 3 day trf would be done 4 days from the surge (positive result on the pee test). Hope this helps

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (17-04-2014)