Closed Thread
Page 70 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    I'm still blown away by the fact that Thor was 12 cells on day 3. This is one mighty embie !!
    @leyshoja me too hun, I was told it was a 10 cell last cycle but turns out they froze Thor at a 12cell 5 hours after they told me. I have also google fast cleaving embies and there is some good positive info on dr. Google about them. Can only hope now though. It's just amazing that through the 11yrs me and DF have been together I finally have a bit of both of us on board lol. Just have to stay positive now hun although the tww is a bit hard as your on limbo for the tww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Definitely a bfn here. Blood test came back with a hsg of 6. I asked if it means it was a chemical and she said no. I'm surprised by their lack of care and empathy, told me i didn't even need to have had bt done and i told her i was said i was told to do it regardless. I tell you, if we had other options in Tassie we would go elsewhere, they just don't seem to show care at all! Anyway, as a way to mark our first emby not making it i have had an ear piercing and am cutting hair off. Feel i need to mark it! Just our next decision needs to be to do fet or wait. Not sure.
    Bummer @blossom1. Theres really not much anyone can say except we can definitely all empathise with you. It really sucks. Why not go straight into a FET. They are so simple and non invasive really and it will change your focus to something positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 sorry to hear hun, biggest hugs and I hope it all works for your next cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @leyshoja me too hun, I was told it was a 10 cell last cycle but turns out they froze Thor at a 12cell 5 hours after they told me. I have also google fast cleaving embies and there is some good positive info on dr. Google about them. Can only hope now though. It's just amazing that through the 11yrs me and DF have been together I finally have a bit of both of us on board lol. Just have to stay positive now hun although the tww is a bit hard as your on limbo for the tww
    Limbo is about right ! Can I ask what DF stands for? I've been racking my brain and can't think what the F is for?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 I am so sorry and sorry that they are not treating it with the respect it deserves. I know it is hard to look at positives but at least you can get pregnant (sort of) if you have some HCG in the system then it did implant.

What are the next steps. I have found that the only way to get over BFN is plan the next one - which will be a BFP... this is so hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, Dr google tells me its dear fiance ! Obvious now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossum1 sorry to hear that, and sorry you had someone so blunt. I know we go to the same clinic, and it can vary depending on who you get. All of the nurses I've had have been lovely, bar one who was a bit on the blunt side. I do agree with @lizlh, the little emby did actually start to implant (hence the hcg), so at least that is a postive (small as it may be). xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those of you who have done FET's, my transfer will be 3 day embies on CD20. I would have thought it should be CD17. Doesnt the age/pH/thickness/?? of the lining have to correspond to the age of the embie pretty closely?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja - depends when you ovulate. I spend hours trying to second guess the timing of everythign (i.e. convincing myself that I'm not getting pregnant because they are doing my FET on the wrong day) but it just drives you crazy. You just have to go when they tell you and trust the process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    @blossum1 sorry to hear that, and sorry you had someone so blunt. I know we go to the same clinic, and it can vary depending on who you get. All of the nurses I've had have been lovely, bar one who was a bit on the blunt side. I do agree with @lizlh, the little emby did actually start to implant (hence the hcg), so at least that is a postive (small as it may be). xx
    thanks girls but she reckons it is residual pregynal? Any thoughts?