Closed Thread
Page 7 of 117 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My FET is booked for Sunday. Hooray! Fingers crossed our last frosty survives the thaw! We're also using progesterone pessaries (crinone is 1 brand I think, not sure). In my case last time it was a case of trying something different to see if it helps, and we ended up with a beautiful baby boy that cycle so we're using it again. I think progesterone is used particularly if you have a short luteal phase but other than that no idea!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stephiew For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (02-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lizlh @babygirl7 @Bellydance
    Hi ladies from what I know, natural FET's are for those with regular cycles/ovulation. So those with more 'predictable' cycles. Whereas medicated FET are for those whose cycles are irregular/absent. I did medicated FET as I have issues with not ovulating regulalrly (& not at all) - so it's hard to track what my cycle is doing 'naturally'. So by doing a medicated FET you can 'control' that.
    Hope that makes sense!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (02-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephiew good luck for Sunday hun! Hope this one eventuates into a new addition for your family xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    [QUOTE=Two mummys;7720633]Hey girls, 1st ivf cycle currently jabbing ATM
    second internal ultra sound tomorrow afternoon to see how my follies are going
    good luck today! Hope all goes well and follies are growing nicely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Agree with KayzB, natural FET's are for those who are regular I thought. Sounds like next week is going to be a huge week for this thread. I'm off for my first ultrasound in about 2 hours, EPU on Monday, transfer next Wednesday if all goes well.
    Good luck stephiew for Sunday but the defrost success rates are well over 90% these days though so I'm wishing you luck mainly for the 2ww ! The defrost is the easy part
    Good luck for tomorrow blossom1, hope you get some great quality embies transferred plus leftovers.
    Babygirl7 - I know exactly what you mean, isnt exciting when you can finally get the show on the road. This whole ballgame is about waiting, and I HATE waiting (just like everyone else I'm sure).
    Two mummys, good luck with US, we'll probably both be on the table around the same time. I'm feeling lucky today because of the mega-dose they've put me on, plus it just feels 'full' in my abdomen and I'm only on day 6 of jabs. Normally I don't feel this way until the last day or two before EPU so hip-hip-hooray I probably shouldnt get my hopes up, but thats a mistake I seem to keep making.
    Hi to everyone else and fingers crossed for all of us

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (02-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds positive @leyshoja !
    @stephiew good luck for Sunday.

I just had a BT so hopefully will find out when my ET is. Which is exciting! But also daunting as I have to plan flights, work etc and these are my last two frosties!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post

I just had a BT so hopefully will find out when my ET is. Which is exciting! But also daunting as I have to plan flights, work etc and these are my last two frosties!

How exciting !! Hope its sooner rather than later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post

lizlh which clinic do you go to in Sydney? We're at westmead. Are you having both frosties put in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephiew fertility east in Bondi Junction. Yep, both are going in! Last roll of the dice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi girls, i couldn't resist calling the clinic. They used 12 eggs, half icsi and half ivf. There have been 8 fertilised. So theoretically there should be one to transfer tomorrow 😁