Closed Thread
Page 67 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    @blossom1 Good luck today. I hope you are in for a pleasant surprise
    We seem to be tracking similar journeys.

So DH's birthday today and as planned POAS. Initially thought is was bfn but then a very faint line came up. Did a second one and same thing.
    Not sure what to think as it is so faint that I think it is going to be another chemical.

Haven't told DH yet as my plan to either say nothin if bfn or give him the stick with a card saying 'happy birthday daddy' doesn't seem quite right when it is so faint/uncertain.

Will post a pic if i can work out how to do it.
    Tomorrow if the line is a bit darker you'll know for sure

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Attachment 52971

What do you think?
    Definitely a positive.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (17-04-2014),MrsJoey  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, as much as I looooove long weekends, they have really stuffed me up. My scan had to be put back a little, and therefore they've put back the transfer also.. Its STILL another 2 and a half weeks away argggggghhhhhh.... FET on the 6th of May now, not far away but this waiting is killing me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @blossom1 Good luck today. I hope you are in for a pleasant surprise
    We seem to be tracking similar journeys.

So DH's birthday today and as planned POAS. Initially thought is was bfn but then a very faint line came up. Did a second one and same thing.
    Not sure what to think as it is so faint that I think it is going to be another chemical.

Haven't told DH yet as my plan to either say nothin if bfn or give him the stick with a card saying 'happy birthday daddy' doesn't seem quite right when it is so faint/uncertain.

Will post a pic if i can work out how to do it.

omg it looks positive bellydance!!!! I am excited for you hunny!!! Yes faint but i see it. When is beta?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Stephanie Hun, im so sorry. Big hugs. 😞😞😞😞😞😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja that is frustrating for you. Lone weekends are awesome but they can be inconvenient when you are in this process.
    @blossom1 BT isn't until Monday, if I can even do it then. I'm 9dp5dt today (my clinic do BTs really late). I am just worried that by this stage if it really was a bfp it should be a darker line. I have had one bfp before with a faint line that then ended just before 6weeks. I can't remember whether it was fainter than this one or not. How does the pic compare with the line you got?
    @Stephaniew So sorry to hear hun. Treat yourself to something nice over easter and then look to the next one. Do you have any frosties?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja that is frustrating for you. Lone weekends are awesome but they can be inconvenient when you are in this process.
    @blossom1 BT isn't until Monday, if I can even do it then. I'm 9dp5dt today (my clinic do BTs really late). I am just worried that by this stage if it really was a bfp it should be a darker line. I have had one bfp before with a faint line that then ended just before 6weeks. I can't remember whether it was fainter than this one or not. How does the pic compare with the line you got?
    @Stephaniew So sorry to hear hun. Treat yourself to something nice over easter and then look to the next one. Do you have any frosties?
    I had a line just as faint as that when I was 14 days past EPU so same time, and my HCG level was 42, the clinic said that anything less than 40 they usually consider as non-viable, but it stuck. Unfortunately thats the one I lost at 8 weeks due to DS so I think maybe the low HCG in my case was an indicator that something was not right. Some people continue to have low HCG throughout the whole pregnancy though. My cousin had no reading at all until she was 5 months. She POAS'd a lot and nothing, till the belly gave it away. Everyone is different. Some embies take longer to implant than others too so the initial reading is lower. POAS each day and if it gets darker then thats a positive sign !! There are some blood test clinics open on the easter long weekend, just none on good Friday (had a BT this morning and asked).

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja you poor thing that must have been so hard at 8wks. Crazy re your cousin!! I think I will buy some more expensive tests and try again. Any recommendations from the lovely ladies on here as to which ones are best?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance definitely a line!!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Attachment 52971

What do you think?
    There is a faint line on both!!!! So a positive if say?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rtropps For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (17-04-2014)