Closed Thread
Page 66 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    Had a crappy headache this arvo/night just drinking water to help get rid of it
    I blame the progesterone for those. I've usually got a permanent dull head, not quite enough to take anything for, but you always know it's there

Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, next FET .... Watch this space

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well its a BFN for me too. Feeling pretty low even though I expected it. Back to a stim cycle for us now too. @lizlh can I ask what sort of cycle you're doing, what the timings will be for the various drugs/epu? It seems like you go for epu so quickly. Took about 5 weeks for me last time to get to epu, 8 weeks in all.

I'll catch up on everyones status a bit later. Baby dust to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    Well its a BFN for me too. Feeling pretty low even though I expected it. Back to a stim cycle for us now too. @lizlh can I ask what sort of cycle you're doing, what the timings will be for the various drugs/epu? It seems like you go for epu so quickly. Took about 5 weeks for me last time to get to epu, 8 weeks in all.

Sorry to hear that x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lizlh good luck with the stim cycle. We're in similar situations. We had 6 embies from our last cycle, the last transfer from the end of March didn't go ahead as the emby didnt survive the thaw, so I've been on Synarel and start jabbing this weekend, hoping for EPU early May. I know what you mean about not being excited. I was really hoping to avoid another stim cycle too, but oh well, we do what we have to. @blossum1, as sad as it sounds, I think as things go along my expectations are lower, so it does get easier getting a BFN. My first transfer was definitely the most upsetting when it failed. I had a little teary moment or two, but I don't get as upset any longer. Still really really disappointed and frustrated but not as upset. We'll keep trudging along, keeping the end goal in mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    @lizlh good luck with the stim cycle. We're in similar situations. We had 6 embies from our last cycle, the last transfer from the end of March didn't go ahead as the emby didnt survive the thaw, so I've been on Synarel and start jabbing this weekend, hoping for EPU early May. I know what you mean about not being excited. I was really hoping to avoid another stim cycle too, but oh well, we do what we have to. @blossum1, as sad as it sounds, I think as things go along my expectations are lower, so it does get easier getting a BFN. My first transfer was definitely the most upsetting when it failed. I had a little teary moment or two, but I don't get as upset any longer. Still really really disappointed and frustrated but not as upset. We'll keep trudging along, keeping the end goal in mind

thanks for that xxx i think the troubling and stressful thing is knowing we have 3 goes at transfer left, so i just hope like hell it happens! Just had blood test, cramping getting worse just waiting for AF to show herself. 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephiew I've started jabbing one dose of menopur a day. Different from last time which was purogon. Anyone know the difference. Anyway, I'll probably start oragultan on the weekend and then EPU next fri or sat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nvandmv yeah, I really thought that when we got that big haul I'd never have to do another stim. Like I would get a few children out of them. It is so hard to understand how it doesn't work...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 Good luck today. I hope you are in for a pleasant surprise
    We seem to be tracking similar journeys.

So DH's birthday today and as planned POAS. Initially thought is was bfn but then a very faint line came up. Did a second one and same thing.
    Not sure what to think as it is so faint that I think it is going to be another chemical.

Haven't told DH yet as my plan to either say nothin if bfn or give him the stick with a card saying 'happy birthday daddy' doesn't seem quite right when it is so faint/uncertain.

Will post a pic if i can work out how to do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post

Oh, so sorry @stephiew

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG-20140417-00031.jpg

What do you think?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Rtropps  (17-04-2014)