Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just wish they didn't charge so much for it it's a blatant ripoff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsJoey View Post
    Hehe there is if you have a computer internet and an Apple TV
    Ahhh, that's my problem. Mind you, plenty of time for sitting at home and watching movies when I'm on maternity leave. Now hows THAT for positive thinking

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 it surprises me you've taken your last progesterone yet you're not testing till tomorrow. I would have thought you'd have enough to get you to your test. If I have a positive test tomorrow I will be taking the progesterone until 10 weeks (as I did last cycle). Might be something to check when you're talking to them next

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    @blossom1 it surprises me you've taken your last progesterone yet you're not testing till tomorrow. I would have thought you'd have enough to get you to your test. If I have a positive test tomorrow I will be taking the progesterone until 10 weeks (as I did last cycle). Might be something to check when you're talking to them next
    good point Hun. Will check in tomorrow morning. Honestly, i dunno how you girls keep going back after failure...will this darkness pass? Maybe the first ivf is particularly suck? Blah. Looking forward to red wine when i get that bt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja yep fert results tomorrow. Just got the call that they were able to ICSI 7 of the 8 eggs. And daytime tv sucks - I've been taping stuff ready for me to watch in the holidays @blossom1 I don't think it necessarily gets easier, for me it's just that I'm getting used to the rollercoaster the longer it goes on. Hang in there, we just have to remember the end goal, & take strength from seeing all the ladies getting BFPs on here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks nvandmv 😊 we will be very close !! He he let's hope successful too 😊😊

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rachie5 For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    good point Hun. Will check in tomorrow morning. Honestly, i dunno how you girls keep going back after failure...will this darkness pass? Maybe the first ivf is particularly suck? Blah. Looking forward to red wine when i get that bt!
    Yep - the darkness passes I think the first cycle is really hard, then after that each of us have a cycle that really knocks the wind out of us ... For me that was cycle 6, probably because it was my last with my own eggs and I had had such faith that ivf would work, I was so overwhelmed by all the new drugs I was on and just fell apart a bit. But, you get back up, and you find new hope, cos the prize will make it all worthwhile. Hugs to you, be kind to yourself while you bounce cak from this. I'm really hoping your ivf journey is very very short!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lizlh good luck for your stim cycle hun

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    Yep - the darkness passes I think the first cycle is really hard, then after that each of us have a cycle that really knocks the wind out of us ... For me that was cycle 6, probably because it was my last with my own eggs and I had had such faith that ivf would work, I was so overwhelmed by all the new drugs I was on and just fell apart a bit. But, you get back up, and you find new hope, cos the prize will make it all worthwhile. Hugs to you, be kind to yourself while you bounce cak from this. I'm really hoping your ivf journey is very very short!

thanks hunny. There is the lesson i learn again with ivf that just because i get good follies, good follies may not be good egg count, a good egg number doesn't mean good fertilization rates, great fertilization rates doesn't mean successful sticky pregnancy. I had such a great response to it all that i really, and everyone else, expected we would be successful off the bat. It's hard to understand why not, even the fs the emby looked fantastic ! What a trip! Thanks ladies. Will post results tomorrow and hopefully see you soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a crappy headache this arvo/night just drinking water to help get rid of it