Closed Thread
Page 61 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I did a wee test, it's a bfn. At least we know now. Pretty numb right now. Oh well, i knew beginners luck was unlikely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 I'm so sorry but please don't write it off yet. When I got my BFP I never got a positive POAS until about 5 weeks pregnant - and it was twins! Sometimes people have naturally low HCG levels or low implanters. No AF is a great sign. However, if it is a BFN i am there with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    I did a wee test, it's a bfn. At least we know now. Pretty numb right now. Oh well, i knew beginners luck was unlikely.
    That's really **** but maybe just wait for that final blood test.. I'm in wait for my first transfer results and dealing with a no will be hard on first go but hopefully u have some embryos in the freezer for next time x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    If u don't have an af then stay positive that's why we say pupo

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks girls, but it's better mentally for me to see this as having not worked than holding out slim hope...i tend to be more of a realist than optimist with this path...if my blood test shows otherwise then that is great but i cant hold on to that being likely 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    so true @blossom1 and who am I kidding - I spend the whole time thinking the worst.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @blossom1, well that sucks. Big time. When I got my BFP I got the faintest of faint lines on the day my AF would have been due. I was almost sure it wasnt even there. But having said that, its probably wise for you to just expect that it is a BFN since you have already started to deal with that in your mind, then if the BT comes back positive then you'll be blown away!
    It has always helped me to have my backup plan in place well before the result. That way I've always been able to immediately start counting down the days until the next step/date/appointment and focus on that. If it is a BFN then whats your next step?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I believe that progesterone stops AF from appearing so if you are still on progesterone you may not get AF for several days after you stop it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    @blossom1, well that sucks. Big time. When I got my BFP I got the faintest of faint lines on the day my AF would have been due. I was almost sure it wasnt even there. But having said that, its probably wise for you to just expect that it is a BFN since you have already started to deal with that in your mind, then if the BT comes back positive then you'll be blown away!
    It has always helped me to have my backup plan in place well before the result. That way I've always been able to immediately start counting down the days until the next step/date/appointment and focus on that. If it is a BFN then whats your next step?

thanks darling. Yes, there is the faintest of lines on mine, but i somehow suspect that it is picking it up from yesterday as everything just "stopped" last night. I had all symptoms of pregnancy then it stopped. This has happened a number of times and makes me wonder if some tests need to happen, or maybe it's just a numbers game and eventually one is bound to work out? I guess we have to make up our minds if it's strait to a FET with one of our 8 snow babies, or take a break. We have put a limit on 4 transfers. I'm not sure which way to swing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 a line is a line!!!