Closed Thread
Page 60 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @que sera sera Welcome. I had a transfer on a PH once and accupuncturist recommended that I have a treatment on the Sunday and the Tuesday as pre and post. However I couldn't find anywhere open on teh Sunday so just went with the Tuesday. I think they said to me that you still get the benefit if it is within 24hours so maybe the day after would be better than a few days before??
    @Rtropps I've heard Crinone can give you vivid dreams but at least yours are enjoyale Actually you're not the first person that I have read having that experience, seems it is not uncommon. I'm sure it won't do little embie any harm.
    @blossom1 yay for no AF yet. Hang on to that. It's not here for me either but I think I'm most at risk from today and even up to Friday wouldn't be unexpected.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

que sera sera  (16-04-2014),Rtropps  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rtropps, thats probably exactly why they want to do it, I cant see any other need for it otherwise unless you had some hugely overinflated lining or something. Regardless, you probably won't even have to worry about that since you'll be preggers. @blossom1, hang in there. BT is tomorrow isn't it? Must be killing you... @babygirl7, I have heard that its not uncommon for some blood, but its not ideal.
    Good luck @Georgie04 and @que sera sera and welcome. I havent tried acupuncture either, so no advice there, sorry... @lizlh, mmmm wine.... my messages yesterday probably gave it away.... but I was making friends with a bottle of wine last night Boy oh boy did I arrive home from work in a filthy frustrated mood. Driving in crap traffic for 1hr 40 didnt help and poor old dh really should heed my advice and stay away when I'm like that, but bless him, he did make me feel better with lots of cuddles despite my prickliness - he's a trooper @stephiew - no BT? Why on earth wouldn't they? It's like they've gone 'our job is done, you're on your own now'. Very slack. @AAA, makes you wonder doesnt it. Why do the follicles grow if there is nothing even in them? Maybe they punctured the follicles but an egg or two slipped through the cracks Doubt it, as highly unlikely as that is, I have still BD'd each EPU day afterwards. TMI, but you just never know !! My EPU was a week and a half ago now and even though I had no transfer, my bb's have been sore ever since. Thats unusual for me, so I'm wondering whats going on there. If by some miracle I got myself pregnant during a cancelled EPU cycle I would fall off my chair.
    Well wishes to anyone I have forgotten.... this thread is very hard to keep on top of !!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by que sera sera View Post
    Hi everyone I'm jumping on board late in the game, been stimming since early April on Menopur 300, Omnitrope, Prednisolone, Orgalutran, then Pregnyl 10000 trigger last night for EPU tomorrow morning. I seem to be slowly going crazy this cycle, I think because I'm on holidays and don't seem to have anything better to occupy my thoughts Last scan showed 6-7 follies all >15mm. EPU was supposed to be yesterday but after Friday's scan they decided to push it out an extra couple of days to see if we can fatten more up. I'm so anxious for tomorrow, after adding the $$$ HGH this cycle I really hope to get a good response.
    Just a question about acupuncture, my ET is scheduled for Easter Monday, when acupuncturists have a well-earnt day off. Does anyone know if it would be more beneficial to have a session a few days before my ET, or the day after my ET, since I can't do it on the day of ET?
    Thanks and to all those cycling or PUPO - all the best for some BFPs!
    Ping Ming health clinics open Sundays as I'm doing a session on Easter Sunday x good luck

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtropps View Post
    Hate to talk about this but need some feedback!!!!!!

So had my fet yesterday at 8am bloody nightmare but anyways last night I woke up twice having ORGASMS!!!! They never happen to me an now I ****ting my self it's all over red river and I'm devistated and worried as ever!! must be the crinone gel!!
    Any feedback would be much appreciated

Why arent I one of the lucky ones with this problem @Rtropps, maybe that's a great sign, rather than a bad one..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Rtropps  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    @que sera sera Welcome. I had a transfer on a PH once and accupuncturist recommended that I have a treatment on the Sunday and the Tuesday as pre and post. However I couldn't find anywhere open on teh Sunday so just went with the Tuesday. I think they said to me that you still get the benefit if it is within 24hours so maybe the day after would be better than a few days before??
    @Rtropps I've heard Crinone can give you vivid dreams but at least yours are enjoyale Actually you're not the first person that I have read having that experience, seems it is not uncommon. I'm sure it won't do little embie any harm.
    @blossom1 yay for no AF yet. Hang on to that. It's not here for me either but I think I'm most at risk from today and even up to Friday wouldn't be unexpected.
    When is your BT @Bellydance?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Rtropps  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Why arent I one of the lucky ones with this problem @Rtropps, maybe that's a great sign, rather than a bad one..
    Hahaha nice way to look at it! I did read this thread from last year and a bunch of ladies said they had them only on cycles there were pregnant lol xx thanks for making me feel better x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja not until Monday and I don't even know if Melb Path will be open then and even if they are the clinic may not be so might be Tuesday before I get any results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    @leyshoja not until Monday and I don't even know if Melb Path will be open then and even if they are the clinic may not be so might be Tuesday before I get any results.
    POAS !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks girls, categorically going insane here. Roll on tomorrow or get in with it AF. Last crinone this morning. Now im drug free! Welcome all newbies! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck blossom1 x