Closed Thread
Page 6 of 117 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    Hi @blossom1! Nope have had 3 unsuccessful ones so far. So just taking a break, including changing to a new clinic/FS. Hopefully the change will be a good one! Are you in your 2ww? xx

ah ok, good one, i hope the next is the one!! It is a tough road ivf. We just had egg pick up today and transfer Thursday. All going well we will then be in the 2ww 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, 1st ivf cycle currently jabbing ATM
    second internal ultra sound tomorrow afternoon to see how my follies are going
    Looking at EPU on Monday if all goes to plan )

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 ooh hope recovery from EPU is quick! Fingers crossed your embies grow amazingly over the next few days xx
    @Two mummys good luck with your US tomorrow! Hope all is on track

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I would like to join the April thread, was cycling in the march thread but I will be having my 1st HRT FET in April.

@MrsJoey thanks for making an April thread and good luck for your cycle. I've been on syneral this cycle and it has just arrived this morning 6 days late! Have you taken syneral before?

@Vixjc hi hun, sorry we have to meet again but wishing you all the luck for this cycle

@Butterfly39 good luck for the tww

@krys1224 how is the tww treating you, good luck and hope the next few days go quickly for you

@leyshoja hope all goes well for EPU

@blossom1 great egg haul hun, FX for great fertilisation rates

@lizlh I found it hun

@KayzB hiya

@Two mummys hope everything goes well with US 2moro

AFM: AF arrived this morning (6 days late)... YAY! I'm feeling better now that I can move on to the next step. Was waiting for call from the clinic. Will be starting Progynova tablets 2moro. So will be on Progynova 3x tablets & sniffing Syneral morning and evening. Having a CD8 US Wednesday next week.

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

krys1224  (02-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @babygirl7 ! This is going to be a lucky thread!!

Do you mind me asking what the drugs are for? I do a natural FET so am interested in the differences.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    Welcome @babygirl7 ! This is going to be a lucky thread!!

Do you mind me asking what the drugs are for? I do a natural FET so am interested in the differences.
    @lizlh I hope so hun, I have a lucky feeling too, this is my 1 FET hun. We have only 1 lucky snow baby. I'm doing a long down regulation Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) FET. I'm using Syneral, Progynova, Pessaries. I don't really know why I'm doing this type of a cycle, it's what the FS chose for me. I will have to ask this question. I think it just allows the FS to control my cycle more. I'm too interested in why I'm not doing a natural FET. When is your FET hun? we may be tww buddies?

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 not sure yet. I'm close to ovulation. Another BT tomorrow to confirm but I imagine next tues.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I thought I'd jump on this thread too since I'm doing a FET in April. Hello to those I recognise from the March thread.
    I'm currently waiting to O. Thought I detected an LH surge yesterday so was expecting to O today with a transfer on Sat but BT said no. So now I'm back to the FS tomorrow for another US to see how far off I am but I think I must be close so may transfer early next week with @Iizilh and @babygirl7.

I'm doing a natural FET too but don't really know why. I am curious as to why some people have progesterone and other meds and others do natural.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance I'm curious too. I don't even take progesterone. Sounds like we might be transferring at the same time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lizlh hope all goes well with BT tomorrow

@Bellydance hope all goes well with US tomorrow too hun

The most I know is that the progesterone pessaries are used to thicken the lining and are similar to crinone. I used crinone for my last stim cycle. And I don't know why I'm using the pessaries this time, but I think they do the same thing. Sorry ladies I'm not very informative as this is my 2nd cycle. Still all new to me. I have to sit down and do my research. My only worry I about the thawing process. We only have the 1 lucky snow baby.