Closed Thread
Page 55 of 117 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 I love the name Thor! classic! Good luck with the transfer. @MrsJoey that's rough...some times I think the nurses forget that this is all new for us and can be tough. Also, I so know what you mean re spending the work day in the loo, I'm quite sure people around me wonder what on earth is wrong with me the amount of time I spend going back and forth!! haha.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (15-04-2014),MrsJoey  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Hi @rachie5 lets hope this is your month @MrsJoey. What can any of us say except . When is the BT ?
    Thanks chicky

It's all good. Just helps to vent on here with ppl who REALLY get me and don't just say they do when they have NO idea.

rant over

BT tomorrow to check hormones, then BT to see if preg is on mon 28th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @rachie5 welcome

AFM: phoned the clinic 5min early as I couldn't wait! And snow baby has survived... Yippee! Also I decided to nickname snow baby 'Thor' from the movies lol! I know corny but I love it can't wait to have Thor on board. Got to get ready now for transfer at 1:45pm
    Go Thor!! Make sure you take your mobile with you. If the doc uses ultrasound for embie tfr you can take a pic of the screen.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsJoey For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 good luck Thor!

AFM - flow getting stronger so have spoken to the clinic and going straight into a stim cycle. Bloods on Thursday morning to confirm the way forward.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post

AFM - flow getting stronger so have spoken to the clinic and going straight into a stim cycle. Bloods on Thursday morning to confirm the way forward.

how are you holding up?xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 the only way I'm holding up is by focusing on organising myself for the stim cycle. I am askign though if I am throwing good money after bad. Like what will be different this time around so that the cycle will be successful.

Thanks
    Reviews

@lizlh I'm sorry hun, stay positive and look forward. Good luck for stim cycle xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nvandmv thanks hun
    @MrsJoey will do hun, we did that in our stim cycle as I thought they was going to give us a picture. They had a pic of embie of the screen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @blossom1 the only way I'm holding up is by focusing on organising myself for the stim cycle. I am askign though if I am throwing good money after bad. Like what will be different this time around so that the cycle will be successful.
    I just read your quote figures at the bottom of your quote, of the twins you lost. You poor soul , you've had such an awful go of it. I imagine it is such a hard place to know how or what or why at the moment. All I can say is you must be one tough cookie to go through all of this. It would seem if you can get pregnant then that is half your battle there...and unfortunately MC is one of those awful realities of bearing children- happened to me at 8 weeks 5 years ago. So, really, your baby is likely "there" then, it is just a numbers game to get the right genetic chromosomal stuff..not any easier though, but I am holding faith for you to get there. xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh - this thread is moving so fast!
    liz - I'm really sorry this wasn't your month You're courageous getting straight back on the roller coaster, well done you

Leshoya - intralipid is something transfused into the blood ****** to combat a high natural killer cell (nkc) count. It takes an hour to do approx, and is supposed to stop your nkc's attacking the embryo. its for repeat miscarriage or implantation failure ... It looks like milk. You get it about a day before transfer then a couple of days after a BFP, and potentially a third one two weeks later. It doesn't have universal support in the ivf community - my previous fs believes in it and administers it, my current fs says says there is (emphatically) no evidence to support its use and that it is only supposed to be prescribed as part of a clinical trial.

They use it here in Greece - my view is 'no harm = no foul'.