2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsJoey View Post
    Quick update girls as I'm about to zonk out, had transfer today and everything went good. We got to see on the ultrasound what was happening and that was really cool.

Now to rest relax and NOT symptom spot! Haha yeah right. I crack myself up.

Welcome to our newbies 😃😃

yah! Well done...oh yeah good luck on the mental 2ww! We'll be cheering you on!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news Mrs Joey - hope you're better at avoiding the symptom spotting than me I'm hyper sensitive to EVERY little twinge - hopeless!

Blossom I'm not sure about the pregnyl as I've never taken it before but I've read others on here saying it messes with HPT's (makes sense given it's hcg)... My last pregnyl shot is 17 Apr and my test date is 25 Apr ...
    Last edited by Vixjc; 14-04-2014 at 20:27.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsJoey View Post
    Quick update girls as I'm about to zonk out, had transfer today and everything went good. We got to see on the ultrasound what was happening and that was really cool.

Now to rest relax and NOT symptom spot! Haha yeah right. I crack myself up.

Welcome to our newbies 😃😃
    @MrsJoeys yay for being PUPO hun, sending you lots of sticky baby dust and hope the tww treats you well xx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    Awesome news Mrs Joey - hope you're better at avoiding the symptom spotting than me I'm hyper sensitive to EVERY little tinge - hopeless!

Blossom I'm not sure about the pregnyl as I've never taken it before but I've read others on here saying it messes with HPT's (makes sense given it's hcg)... My last pregnyl shot is 17 Apr and my test date is 25 Apr ...

thanks vix. Yeah, technically i can test Wednesday morning then. I don't think i can bare to before work as i expect I'll need the day off with a bfn. So will wait to wed night or Thursday morning. Not too much longer now. I'm all headachey tonight, boobs don't hurt, just a bit fuller and sensitive nipples.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    How are all the lovely 2ww's going today? I'm due for AF today. Last night i woke with nausea, and then had it this morning its gone now, also had x rated dreams and an amazing orgasm sorry for TMI; and then cramps after which woke me up from said dreams! All of this can be af on the way or little emby growing 😃 I'll keep ya'll posted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    Blossom1 - didn't get to meet the donor, Greek law is very strict about anonymity, but apparently she's quite excited I bought her a gift - too cute! Hope she likes it!

mrs joey - fingers crossed your hubby is right! And if so, it won't take long for my DH to claim bubs is the spitting image of him(DH is Greek) . Hope bubs doesn't have a monobrow

had my intralpid today - it was so relaxing! They set me up in a gorgeous white room on a comfy bed with beautiful charcoal mother/baby sketching on the wall and played this relaxing soundtrack ... Was like getting a facial - love love love this clinic!
    Hi @Vixjc, sounds like a dream (except for the monobrow, that would be a nightmare). What is an an intralpid ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @blossom1 - boy, wish I could dream as vividly as you !!
    welcome @AAA, @RTroops, @nvandmv and @Motherwillbe. I'm so sorry to hear about your EPU @AAA, it hurts a lot emotionally and financially so lets hope the next drug cocktail works a lot better. @MrsJoey, I had a procedure for a hemorrhoid last November (hal rar - I cant recommend it highly enough - hems will NEVER return EVEN if I give birth they reckon) and they gave me movicol as a stool softener. I've tried the other things in the past and yeah they help, but this movicol is great gear. Its a box of powder sachets and you can get it from the chemist. I'm pretty sure you don't need a script.
    Good luck @babygirl7 for your transfer today and lots of luck and fingers crossed for everyone on the 2ww. Boy there's a lot of you and the suspense is killing me !

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

AAA  (15-04-2014),babygirl7  (15-04-2014),nvandmv  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    Well ladies I spoke to the clinic & now more waiting..... As the FS has booked my FET for the arvo my lucky snow baby won't be thawed until 11am tomorrow. Won't know until then! Gosh it's going to be another restless night tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

good luck baby girl!!!! Thinking of u and your emby! Gooooo emby gooooo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another night of no sleep and excruiatinf pain 😭

Do you think if I call the clinic there is any chance of them changing my meds to something that won't give me this horrible tummy disturbance?

I honestly don't think I can mentally handle this for much longer.