Closed Thread
Page 51 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    UGH just found out another friend is pregnant... it is never ending...

gah fah gah erk. .it's always hard news, isn't it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Babygirl hang in there Hun, nearly over for the 2ww! I've decided im not testing until Thursday, which is beta day, i just can't bare seeing that single line so if im 2 days late then chances are slightly in my favour, but pregynal can delay cycle so even being late is not a true indicator! I have been having AF light cramping on and off all weekend...so im guessing she will turn up soon in next few days.
    i'm quoting you blossom but this a message to all of you in the TWW - with both of my bfp's I had af type cramping which I thought meant it hadn't worked but it was actually a combo of the progesterone and the little beans settling in so don't let it dishearten you - you're still in the game till the pee stick sings!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AAA - I'm so sorry to hear your news I've only ever made it to EPU twice, the second time was on my 4th or 5th cycle and I was so excited to make it to EPU, was so thrilled to get 3 eggs, then none fertilised, I felt like I couldn't breathe ... I was devastated to have gone through all that, for nothing. I'm hoping the eggs are better than they first thought and you've got yourself a little miracle

blossom - I appear to be regular in the cranky pants department the worst was on Zolodex - an injection you take every 28 days, it basically causes medicated menopause ... I could fly into a rage in milliseconds ... As poor DH (and the neighbours) discovered all I can say is, actual menopause is gonna suck!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

AAA  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    AAA - I'm so sorry to hear your news I've only ever made it to EPU twice, the second time was on my 4th or 5th cycle and I was so excited to make it to EPU, was so thrilled to get 3 eggs, then none fertilised, I felt like I couldn't breathe ... I was devastated to have gone through all that, for nothing. I'm hoping the eggs are better than they first thought and you've got yourself a little miracle

blossom - I appear to be regular in the cranky pants department the worst was on Zolodex - an injection you take every 28 days, it basically causes medicated menopause ... I could fly into a rage in milliseconds ... As poor DH (and the neighbours) discovered all I can say is, actual menopause is gonna suck!

ohhh i remember zoladex. It was gawd awful!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    i'm quoting you blossom but this a message to all of you in the TWW - with both of my bfp's I had af type cramping which I thought meant it hadn't worked but it was actually a combo of the progesterone and the little beans settling in so don't let it dishearten you - you're still in the game till the pee stick sings!!!

that's really interesting to hear! Vix, you don't happen to know how long it takes for pregynal to leave system? I had 2 out of 3 shots with the last being last Tuesday morning...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AAA so sorry to hear that hon. Hopefully your FS can put you on a different cocktail of drugs to get a better result next time

Feeling pre AF today so my hopefulness of yesterday has been replaced by an expectation that AF will show up any day. Such a rollercoaster. @Vixjc thanks for your words of encouragement in that department, hopefully you are right but I'm not on any progesteron so think this headache I'm feeling is not a good sign.
    Hope others in the TWW are holding in there. Glad to see no one has reported AF yet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

AAA  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like we are all in the same boat @Bellydance over analysing every symptom and declaring to all be pre-AF! Fingers crossed we can old hold out the next few days. Are you going to POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies I spoke to the clinic & now more waiting..... As the FS has booked my FET for the arvo my lucky snow baby won't be thawed until 11am tomorrow. Won't know until then! Gosh it's going to be another restless night tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 ahhh every step of this involves more waiting - it is amazing any of us ever get any sleep

Good luck for tomorrow

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick update girls as I'm about to zonk out, had transfer today and everything went good. We got to see on the ultrasound what was happening and that was really cool.

Now to rest relax and NOT symptom spot! Haha yeah right. I crack myself up.

Welcome to our newbies 😃😃