Closed Thread
Page 48 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Thought I'd join this thread been reading back and good luck to everyone, I have a good feeling about this month.
    I have my first fet on Tuesday and I'm so excited, just dread the phone call today with my little snow thawing ok but I'm sure it will be fine!!!
    Well good luck with tww ers I hope this is the thread for bfp!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Rtroops and good luck tomorrow.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

Rtropps  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Rtropps. Good luck tomorrow xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to stephiew For This Useful Post:

Rtropps  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for reassuring me 😁

Waiting for a call back from clinic to check we're all go for today. OMG so nervous, but the good excited butterfly nervous.

Slept like crap last night, so much bad gas / cramping pain. Thanks for the suggestions. I do already do inner health daily, same goes for peppermint tea. I will get DH to get Gatorade on way home.

Welcome to our newbies, lovely to have new buddies to share this somewhat mental experience with 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsJoey View Post
    Thanks for reassuring me 😁

Waiting for a call back from clinic to check we're all go for today. OMG so nervous, but the good excited butterfly nervous.

Slept like crap last night, so much bad gas / cramping pain. Thanks for the suggestions. I do already do inner health daily, same goes for peppermint tea. I will get DH to get Gatorade on way home.

Welcome to our newbies, lovely to have new buddies to share this somewhat mental experience with 😉

oh yeah, i remember waiting for "that" call. My dh cried when we were told 9 of them had made it to transfer day as deep down he was expecting them to say "nope they didn't make it" as we are dealing mainly with MFI. It was suchhhhhhhh a relief! Let us know how you go!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @BaoLovesLudo welcome and hope the tww is treating you well. Sending you lots of sticky baby dust

@blossom1 lol it's ok hun, it's so easy to get confused on here, plus I could imagine your mind going a little overtime considering your in the tww hun. fingers crossed I will be in the tww 2moro. calling my clinic this arvo to see is snow baby thaws ok for transfer 2moro 😀

@Rtropps welcome hun 😀 and good luck for your FET, fingers crossed we can be tww buddies. I'm super anxious about calling the clinic re: thawing this arvo

@MrsJoey Good Luck for today, hope all goes well and lots of sticky baby dust

AFM: have to call clinic re: snow baby thawing for tomorrow's FET. Feeling super anxious and trying not to get excited. Have a lovely day ladies

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. @babygirl7 just let me know about this thread, I've been keeping an eye on the March thread but thought I would jump ship to this one, seeing as we're mid way through April already I've just started my second ICSI stim cycle. We had our first stim cycle in Oct last year. Out of 22 eggs we had 6 viable embys. I've had 1 x fresh and 3 x frozen transfers and 2 that didn't survive the thaw ( the last of which was meant to be transfered at the end of March). So here I am, straight back on the horse, nearly 2 weeks in to the Synarel spray, due to start injections on the 20th, scan on the 29th and EPU early May I'm thinking. I hope everyone here is doing well along this tough ol' journey. Good luck and lots of babydust to us all

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @nvandmv !

Hope thawing goes well @babygirl7

As for me, spending all day in the toilet wondering if AF has arrived. I'm driving myself crazy and keep telling myself to stop ... and then I can't!

Still lots of pre-AF symptoms - bloating, heavy boobs, some cramping... time will tell.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sitting in recovery devasted. Of 4 follies only 2 eggs collected and already been told they appear to be abnormal. So zero yield. Said they'll call this afternoon but fs came in already to say they're not looking good. So heartbroken I can hardly think straight

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh @AAA I am so so sorry. How awful. Hopefully they can get together a game plan and you can go straight into another cycle

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

AAA  (14-04-2014)