Closed Thread
Page 47 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ps so glad for all you girls testing this week. Sending you good baby vibes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrs joey - that sounds rotten! I have food intolerances so I always have the reverse issue ... Prune juice maybe - to get things moving? Gatorade is supposed to help with the bloating, peppermint tea does wonders for my intolerance issues - peppermint soothes the intestines apparently, might help calm things down? Poor you! I doubt it will mess with the ET though. Hope you get some relief soon and one time to relax after ET

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lizlh @blossom1 @Bellydance @stephiew hang in there ladies, sending you baby dust and FX

@Vixjc yay for being triple PUPO hun and as test day is on Anzac Day I have my FX for 3 little troopers to stick around. Lots of sticky baby dust hun

@AAA welcome and good luck for EPU tomorrow, hope the Easter bunny brings you lots of nice Eggies

@Fingerscrossd11 good luck for DP EPU on Wednesday and FX all goes well for a very good Friday for you

@MrsJoey hope you feel relief soon and def prune juice and Gatorade hun will help

AFM: had a busy and great Sunday today but it's almost midnight and I'm feeling a little anxious.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (14-04-2014),Vixjc  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsJoey I have a terrible tummy usually, so throughout my cycle I continue to take a probiotic daily. Just the off the shelf non fridge type. It seems to keep me on an even keel and if ever the tummy acts up I just pop one more. Might be worth a try? I checked with my nurses and they said as long as there are no warnings for preg women on it (which there aren't) its all good. Btw I did have horrible gas though in my last cycle. I think that is fairly common. No idea why!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!
    Hoping I can join this thread? I'm in the 2ww again. BT 22/4. I've got two blasts on board. Currently driving myself crazy symptom looking. So true what you girls say that each time you tell yourself you won't be like this and sure enough we are hehe.

Sending bucket loads of baby dust to all and hoping for all of us to have a perfect little embryo stick around this month.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BaoLovesLudo View Post
    Hi all!
    Hoping I can join this thread? I'm in the 2ww again. BT 22/4. I've got two blasts on board. Currently driving myself crazy symptom looking. So true what you girls say that each time you tell yourself you won't be like this and sure enough we are hehe.

Sending bucket loads of baby dust to all and hoping for all of us to have a perfect little embryo stick around this month.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

welcome bao! How have you been holding up? 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    MrsJOEY 😃 good luck today!!! I did find gas and Endo got worse on pregynal....will you be required to have that? I third the Gatorade idea😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Babygirl hang in there Hun, nearly over for the 2ww! I've decided im not testing until Thursday, which is beta day, i just can't bare seeing that single line so if im 2 days late then chances are slightly in my favour, but pregynal can delay cycle so even being late is not a true indicator! I have been having AF light cramping on and off all weekend...so im guessing she will turn up soon in next few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oops, babygirl i got confused , i don't think your in the 2ww!!! Babydance is!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Actually bellydance! Good god, can confusion be an early indicator! Babygirl where are you at with cycle? Remind my poor tired brain!? Welcome to all the new ladies and good luck to the rest of us!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (14-04-2014)