Closed Thread
Page 43 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    Can I please ask those that are on progesterone pessaries, what time of day are you taking it? I'm on 2x per day but just wondering if I should be stricter with the times. Currently I'm doing about 5am and 9.30 pm. Thanks!
    Hi - I take the pessaries 4 times a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner (not orally though!) and one at bedtime ... I don't think you need to be too strict about the times, but if you are able to even it out so you have a 12 hour gap in between dosages that will even out your absorption a bit and perhaps keep your level more constant. But as I said, my understanding is that it doesn't matter too much - it's not like the fsh injections gross aren't they!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    Well today I am feeling very unpregnant and at this party I was at when I was stone cold sober two of my friends told me they were pregnant, including one who had been doing IVF (this might have been her first go). So feeling a bit flat today
    aw honey - that is SUCH a crappy feeling! Big hug to you here's hoping that in a few more weeks you'll have your own good news to share

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blossom1 - didn't get to meet the donor, Greek law is very strict about anonymity, but apparently she's quite excited I bought her a gift - too cute! Hope she likes it!

mrs joey - fingers crossed your hubby is right! And if so, it won't take long for my DH to claim bubs is the spitting image of him(DH is Greek) . Hope bubs doesn't have a monobrow

had my intralpid today - it was so relaxing! They set me up in a gorgeous white room on a comfy bed with beautiful charcoal mother/baby sketching on the wall and played this relaxing soundtrack ... Was like getting a facial - love love love this clinic!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Can I please ask those that are on progesterone pessaries, what time of day are you taking it? I'm on 2x per day but just wondering if I should be stricter with the times. Currently I'm doing about 5am and 9.30 pm. Thanks!

hi Steph, from my understanding they are supposed to be 12 hours apart. So i do 730 am and pm 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    Blossom1 - didn't get to meet the donor, Greek law is very strict about anonymity, but apparently she's quite excited I bought her a gift - too cute! Hope she likes it!

mrs joey - fingers crossed your hubby is right! And if so, it won't take long for my DH to claim bubs is the spitting image of him(DH is Greek) . Hope bubs doesn't have a monobrow

had my intralpid today - it was so relaxing! They set me up in a gorgeous white room on a comfy bed with beautiful charcoal mother/baby sketching on the wall and played this relaxing soundtrack ... Was like getting a facial - love love love this clinic!

wowser, i wanna go! Sounds divine, you'll be sad to leave!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

actually, maybe pessaries aren't same as the crinone things that i have to stick up my nether nether region...anyway, they are supposed to be 12 hours apart 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey babygirl our transfer is scheduled for tomorrow and they said they'd call to confirm all ok early in the morn. We don't have snow babies yet, this is our first cycle 😀

Yesterday the clinic rang to tell us all 5 embies were doing good. We had 4 at 8 cells and 1 at 10. She did say that between day 3 and 5 is when they can "drop off". Though if you ask hubby he's sure all 5 are going through to day 5.

Before infertility issues we'd talked about wanting 5 children, and he's taking it as a "sign" 😊

We'll see tomorrow I guess 😁

Here's to a happy relaxing Sunday for us all!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsJoey For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsJoey View Post
    Hey babygirl our transfer is scheduled for tomorrow and they said they'd call to confirm all ok early in the morn. We don't have snow babies yet, this is our first cycle 😀

Yesterday the clinic rang to tell us all 5 embies were doing good. We had 4 at 8 cells and 1 at 10. She did say that between day 3 and 5 is when they can "drop off". Though if you ask hubby he's sure all 5 are going through to day 5.

Before infertility issues we'd talked about wanting 5 children, and he's taking it as a "sign" 😊

We'll see tomorrow I guess 😁

Here's to a happy relaxing Sunday for us all!

oh my goodness, i lost track of where you were at! Did your cycle get canceled initially mrsjones? How are you feeling about transfer? You'll be in 2ww yourself soon!!😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah we just had a long cycle, so started sniffing at day 21 of precious cycle

I know. Never thought I'd be looking forward to the 2WW hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm starting to think I'm conjuring up symptoms now. Tired, really nauseous at times and tonight the smell of yoghurt made me ill when normally I like the smell of it. I've been really miserable today too, way worse than normal, a feeling I remember from my first pregnancy (though also sometimes pre AF). Argh I hate this!!! Is it too early to poas tomorrow at 6dp5dt?
    Why not, you may just get an early positive