Closed Thread
Page 42 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix - just told hubby your Athens sunshine story and he said "so cool, she's going to have a Greek god"

😀😀😀

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsJoey For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsJoey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsJoey View Post
    Ok girls I'm going to be a strict on you now (with love). Your mind needs to be taught a little lesson I think. Grab those naughty doubty thoughts out of your brain and through them out the window!! No more negative thoughts allowed! For the rest of the day anytime you feel sad/scared for bad outcome etc just grab that thought and yank it out. Picture it physically happening please. Then find one good thing in your life that's guaranteed to make you smile and keep thinking about it and building on it. If anything bad creeps in that's ok, just yank it away and replace it with happy memory/thought.

Hugs and strength coming your way x a million xxx 🌻🌻😎😎

hehe okayyyyyyyyyy xxxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja great news hun, FX the 2.5 weeks go fast for FET hun. And thanks for the progesterone testing info, makes sense hun. Also I would rather the 3dt and let them grow inside and get extra comfy. Good luck

@MrsJoey it's a weird but wonderful feeling just knowing that me & DF egg and sperm have met and liked each other enough to make embies hehe. I do feel attached to my 1 snow baby aswell, so I could imagine how your feeling. Do you know when transfer will be as yet? And how many snow babies have you got?

@Bellydance whooo FX it's implantation bleeding for you and @blossom1

@Vixjc wonderful results hun, 12 embies wow! GL for Transfer and lots of baby dust

AFM: started progesterone pessaries last night, TMI! went to the loo 45min later after lying down for the 45min, I could see a filmy layer on top of and it was some of the pessaries which looked part dissolved. I hope I didn't lose some of the dose. I'm not concerned at all but i may just mento. It to the FN. Have a lot to do over the weekend so hopefully my mind won't be worried about Monday.

Hope you are enjoy your weekend ladies.

To the ladies in the tww, big hugs, the waiting for the final result is the worst! Lots of baby dust

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (13-04-2014),JulieMalooley  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi girls, now this is going to seem premature and probably a bit silly but i need to plan ahead. My DH and i got 8 snow babies with this our first ivf and our plan was to go for it 4 times, back to back and then"move on" if it doesn't happen in that time. After seeing how hard this has all been, just in terms of having energy left over for the rest of my life. Right now i don't feel too inspired by much else other than getting pregnant! What i wanted to know is if i have a break for a month or two, and do a FET after I've gotten into my research masters, am i running"out of time" in terms of biology , or wont it make any difference because our embryos stay at the age of when they were taken? I'm 37.5 ...not sure if my chance of holding a pregnancy lessens with each month going by. Love to hear your thoughts 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Hi girls, now this is going to seem premature and probably a bit silly but i need to plan ahead. My DH and i got 8 snow babies with this our first ivf and our plan was to go for it 4 times, back to back and then"move on" if it doesn't happen in that time. After seeing how hard this has all been, just in terms of having energy left over for the rest of my life. Right now i don't feel too inspired by much else other than getting pregnant! What i wanted to know is if i have a break for a month or two, and do a FET after I've gotten into my research masters, am i running"out of time" in terms of biology , or wont it make any difference because our embryos stay at the age of when they were taken? I'm 37.5 ...not sure if my chance of holding a pregnancy lessens with each month going by. Love to hear your thoughts 😊
    @blossom1 it's always a good idea to plan ahead I think. I too do the same. I read a while ago that your embryos stay the same age. I think that's great you have 8 snow babies. I found the stim cycle really hard compared to a frozen. Which is what I'm doing at the moment. FET seems really easier although none of the who ivf journey is easy. I know what you mean. I feel the same at the moment nothing else matters except for getting pregnant. I don't even want to do shopping as I'd much rather save just encase I need money for another cycle. I feel that a month or two break for FET won't do any harm. I had a 4 month break (nov13-april14) in between my stim and FET. I hope it all works out for you hun & FX you won't need your future plan and this cycle is the one for you xx

from babygirl7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @blossom1 it's always a good idea to plan ahead I think. I too do the same. I read a while ago that your embryos stay the same age. I think that's great you have 8 snow babies. I found the stim cycle really hard compared to a frozen. Which is what I'm doing at the moment. FET seems really easier although none of the who ivf journey is easy. I know what you mean. I feel the same at the moment nothing else matters except for getting pregnant. I don't even want to do shopping as I'd much rather save just encase I need money for another cycle. I feel that a month or two break for FET won't do any harm. I had a 4 month break (nov13-april14) in between my stim and FET. I hope it all works out for you hun & FX you won't need your future plan and this cycle is the one for you xx

from babygirl7

thanks baby girl, it's great to hear that you haven't found the FET as hard. I am feeling better at the moment at the thought of having a break. I might feel differently in a few weeks ( if this result is negative) and be ok to go into FET but at least i feel there are options. Thank you xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please ask those that are on progesterone pessaries, what time of day are you taking it? I'm on 2x per day but just wondering if I should be stricter with the times. Currently I'm doing about 5am and 9.30 pm. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    Can I please ask those that are on progesterone pessaries, what time of day are you taking it? I'm on 2x per day but just wondering if I should be stricter with the times. Currently I'm doing about 5am and 9.30 pm. Thanks!
    @stephiew I only started my pessaries last night and mines is just 1 per night. I had planned to do it at 9:30pm every night aswell but as I got home late lastnight I did it at 10:30pm. I'm not sure if your supposed to take it at the same times every night. This is my first time taking the pessaries so I wish I could be of more help

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    thanks baby girl, it's great to hear that you haven't found the FET as hard. I am feeling better at the moment at the thought of having a break. I might feel differently in a few weeks ( if this result is negative) and be ok to go into FET but at least i feel there are options. Thank you xxx
    @blossom1 that's ok hun, you will know the right time and when it's best to go ahead. It's hard as we want the baby pronto but it's such a hard process with the emotions, toll on the body etc. what ever you decide just know that it's the right decision. I have found positivity has really helped me through this too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app