Closed Thread
Page 41 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm starting to think I'm conjuring up symptoms now. Tired, really nauseous at times and tonight the smell of yoghurt made me ill when normally I like the smell of it. I've been really miserable today too, way worse than normal, a feeling I remember from my first pregnancy (though also sometimes pre AF). Argh I hate this!!! Is it too early to poas tomorrow at 6dp5dt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs everyone 🌻🌻🌻

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsJoey For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    Just got my 7dpo progrestrone level results - 37 - what does that mean? They said that they were happy but I'm reading (via the internet - the worst!) that perhaps should be higher. I am on no progestrone support
    Bizarre how we all need to become mini scientists to get through this! I have no idea about progesterone levels at all. Just do what I'm told. Today they checked my progesterone and said the if its low they'll get me to do progesterone injections So I 've asked about that in Australia because last cycle I was SO over pessaries ... But they said they rarely do prog injections is they are so painful and wouldn't prescribe them for me. Here, they have already handed it over wihout me mentioning it and if I need them she'll do the first one but after that its all me - I don't need it! She said if I had never done intramuscular injections before I would find it difficult ... Oh well, whatever it takes hey!
    By the way, this Clinic is awesome, the staff are amazing, and between my gorgeous donor and DH, we now have 12 embies! Transfer on Sunday or Monday depending on how they're looking in the meantime I'm strolling round Athens in the in shine. What a way to do a cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Erk, had a dream where my period came last night. Wondering if my mind is preparing me for it. Boy o boy, fun times, not!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    Bizarre how we all need to become mini scientists to get through this! I have no idea about progesterone levels at all. Just do what I'm told. Today they checked my progesterone and said the if its low they'll get me to do progesterone injections So I 've asked about that in Australia because last cycle I was SO over pessaries ... But they said they rarely do prog injections is they are so painful and wouldn't prescribe them for me. Here, they have already handed it over wihout me mentioning it and if I need them she'll do the first one but after that its all me - I don't need it! She said if I had never done intramuscular injections before I would find it difficult ... Oh well, whatever it takes hey!
    By the way, this Clinic is awesome, the staff are amazing, and between my gorgeous donor and DH, we now have 12 embies! Transfer on Sunday or Monday depending on how they're looking in the meantime I'm strolling round Athens in the in shine. What a way to do a cycle!

oh my goodness, this is all wonderful!!! Did you meet your donor?! And 12 embies, how wonderful!!! Congrats! And oh gosh, Athens ! What a way to do transfer! Enjoy some gorgeous food!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for transfer @Vixjc

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well today I am feeling very unpregnant and at this party I was at when I was stone cold sober two of my friends told me they were pregnant, including one who had been doing IVF (this might have been her first go). So feeling a bit flat today

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    Well today I am feeling very unpregnant and at this party I was at when I was stone cold sober two of my friends told me they were pregnant, including one who had been doing IVF (this might have been her first go). So feeling a bit flat today

I'm with you, hunny, it's awful, isn't it. Any tips for getting through this downess? It's like my mind has decided im not pregnant and im entering grief stage!!! It's stupid coz i would much rather wait until Tuesday to go "there" if that happens!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok girls I'm going to be a strict on you now (with love). Your mind needs to be taught a little lesson I think. Grab those naughty doubty thoughts out of your brain and through them out the window!! No more negative thoughts allowed! For the rest of the day anytime you feel sad/scared for bad outcome etc just grab that thought and yank it out. Picture it physically happening please. Then find one good thing in your life that's guaranteed to make you smile and keep thinking about it and building on it. If anything bad creeps in that's ok, just yank it away and replace it with happy memory/thought.

Hugs and strength coming your way x a million xxx 🌻🌻😎😎

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    BEST news!!! Have a great day and GL with your transfer! Loving the positive feelings happening 💃

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsJoey For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (12-04-2014)