Closed Thread
Page 40 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @leyshoja in your situation I'd probably take them as they are rather than try to grow them further in the lab. Tough call though when the experts are divided!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    @leyshoja in your situation I'd probably take them as they are rather than try to grow them further in the lab. Tough call though when the experts are divided!
    Thanks @Bellydance, yeah they don't make it easy, its a gamble whichever way I turn. I am definitely going to leave them at 3 days old and I'll be transferring the two that were collected when I was just over 40, whereas the other two are both from when I was well over 41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got my 7dpo progrestrone level results - 37 - what does that mean? They said that they were happy but I'm reading (via the internet - the worst!) that perhaps should be higher. I am on no progestrone support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    Just got my 7dpo progrestrone level results - 37 - what does that mean? They said that they were happy but I'm reading (via the internet - the worst!) that perhaps should be higher. I am on no progestrone support
    Just be careful that the numbers you are comparing are from australian sites as different countries use different units of measurements for progesterone. Sorry I dont know what the levels should be but just prior to my EPU my level was 6 but should have been under 2. I don't know what measurement units that is

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds normal to me. I think they like it to be above 30 to confirm ovulation

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Feeling a bit despondent, cramping has stopped and my boobs don't really feel any different which people have said is the thing they noticed. According to the chart, embie would start producing hcg tomorrow. Gawd, what a friggin trip this is!😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 i know, it is the worst! But then sore boobs could mean AF - so is it good or bad ... the circles we go around in. Last month I had cramping and sore boobs and then bloody AF arrived. So who knows! When I was pregnant I had no symptoms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @blossom1 i know, it is the worst! But then sore boobs could mean AF - so is it good or bad ... the circles we go around in. Last month I had cramping and sore boobs and then bloody AF arrived. So who knows! When I was pregnant I had no symptoms

yeah, i tell ya if we are back at this in 3 weeks with FET I'm going to ignore everything! One of the troubling emotional things is that im gearing up to start my research masters and quite frankly i feel really non excited about any of it. I don't know if others feel like this? Feels like mild depression, which could be drugs and the situation itself but it feels scary to feel one tracked about my interests in life! I have never been like this;!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 I understand completely. During the TWW I can do nothing at work but overanalyse every symptom - go to the bathroom in search of blood (implantation or AF) or google everything known to man

Tonight I have to go to a huge party my friends and not drink obviously - and it could all be for nothing - I've been to weddings, parties etc during the TWW and never successful...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @blossom1 I understand completely. During the TWW I can do nothing at work but overanalyse every symptom - go to the bathroom in search of blood (implantation or AF) or google everything known to man

Tonight I have to go to a huge party my friends and not drink obviously - and it could all be for nothing - I've been to weddings, parties etc during the TWW and never successful...

in this cycle i haven't been working...i think it would have been a better distraction! But to be honest, it's only now in my last 5 days of the 2ww that I've been well enough to! I hope the party can be a good distraction??😊xxx