Closed Thread
Page 4 of 117 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Krys my usual ritual is to take my mind off things by making some meals and freezing them. I also have a gardening project. I'm going to hold off on poas for as long as I can, as its a complete head *^%# once you start (and expensive)! I only had a 3 day tf so today I am 5dp3dt. Too early for anything but stress ! What are your plans?
    @liz hope your lining is nice and fluffy
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 01-04-2014 at 07:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hello ladies, EPU was easy 😁 and we got 13 eggies. Thursday is transfer. Trying to trust that at least some will fertilize !!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (01-04-2014),MrsJoey  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Butterfly39 !! All will be revealed in a few hours I'm desperate to know how far off ovulation is. I fly in to Sydney for the transfer so I don't book my flights until I know my transfer date so always a bit of a scramble.
    @blossom1 GREAT NEWS! Take it easy today

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1, fantastic result. Take it easy on the couch for the rest of the day! Are they using ICSI or IVF?
    Thanks @Butterfly39. I have been baking quite a bit, which has been time consuming but fattening! I think everyone at work is starting to wonder why I am bringing in all these cakes!
    Good luck for a few hours @lizlh

So I am now 7dp5dt and feeling a lot more positive than I was on the weekend, I think because I am busy at work. The crinone is giving me more vivid dreams than usual! I am definitely going to try to hold out to Monday to POAS.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to krys1224 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blossom great news on the eggs! That's a solid haul
    @liz yes I do the same thing, it's painful but these things are also I think part of what makes cycling a bit exciting! Good luck for a smooth transfer.
    @kris, yes I'm getting vivid dreams on the crinone too, I really hate the stuff. Woke up wanting to throw up last night but I know it's just the progesterone. Boo!

my tummy has gone down a bit, thank goodness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    @Blossom great news on the eggs! That's a solid haul
    @liz yes I do the same thing, it's painful but these things are also I think part of what makes cycling a bit exciting! Good luck for a smooth transfer.
    @kris, yes I'm getting vivid dreams on the crinone too, I really hate the stuff. Woke up wanting to throw up last night but I know it's just the progesterone. Boo!

my tummy has gone down a bit, thank goodness.

thanks!!! Do you think i can be optimistic that at least one will fertilize? We Are doing icsi and ivf. I also start this progesterone insert thingy tonight!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    US done. Lining is fine but not amazing. So thick enough to proceed but not as thick as it could be. So a bit disappointing but we move forward.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blossom...what has your FS said about your chances?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    @Blossom...what has your FS said about your chances?

hasn't said anything. Guess it's wait and see hey. I came out of pick up so well now im very sore and tender. 😞Hopefully tomorrow i will be better though 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1, I'm on the crinone (progesterone insert thingy!) and oestrogen tablets. The crinone has given me hot flushes, some really mild cramps and vivid dreams!
    @lizlh, my lining was thinner than they would like too, but they said it keeps thickening and were happy by the time I went in for ET.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to krys1224 For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (01-04-2014)