Closed Thread
Page 38 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    @blossom1, look at it like this. If it was a m/c, its far too early for AF which will be the first sign of bleeding if you didnt end up pregnant, so it MUST be implantation bleeding.

lol, I'll let you be optimistic for me 😊 i think having had 2 years of getting optimistic and then let down every month i cant get myself into a very confident position. At the same time, i don't feel pessimistic about it, just kind of gently hopeful and cautious, if that makes sense. 😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    update on my cancelled cycle, spoke to the FN yesterday and they are happy for me to do back to back cycles, so in the space of 3 months I will have done EPU followed by FET, followed immediately by another EPU. My two EPU's would have been 2 months apart anyway, but they're happy to squeeze a FET in between as my ovaries won't be getting any stimulation. Weeeeeeeeee something has finally gone my way ! HOWEVER, the nurse had to run to an appointment and didnt have time to finish talking to me, but is ringing me today about 'other options' that I might be interested in ??? Argggghhh the suspense.... waiting for the call.... I can't think what other options there can possibly be?
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 11-04-2014 at 08:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @leyshoja !!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @MrsJoey I'm glad one more sniff tonight and that's it. Great to hear you have 5 fertilised hun, now grow lil embies grow. I don't know how the Gatorade helps but I drank it and it really helped me will you be doing a 3dt or 5dt?

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    5dt for us. Only our first cycle and they're pretty strict with the 1 embie on day 5 thing. Can't wait for tomorrow for another update from the lab on how the little ones are going. Is it wrong to feel attached already lol?? Feels a bit weird having a part of both of us joined together and sitting in a box. Just another fun part of the IVF game to get my head around I guess 😏

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsJoey For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    isn't that meant to be dark brown though?
    Nope, can be either dark or really pale pink. Just "usually" not red.

FX so hard for you chicky!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    Urgh feeling awful. Bloating, major gas cramps, nausea, headache. Starting to feel despondent even though I know the chances are still good. Just one of those days I guess :-(
    I hear ya buddy!! 💐💐💐💐💐💐💐 take care of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    update on my cancelled cycle, spoke to the FN yesterday and they are happy for me to do back to back cycles, so in the space of 3 months I will have done EPU followed by FET, followed immediately by another EPU. My two EPU's would have been 2 months apart anyway, but they're happy to squeeze a FET in between as my ovaries won't be getting any stimulation. Weeeeeeeeee something has finally gone my way ! HOWEVER, the nurse had to run to an appointment and didnt have time to finish talking to me, but is ringing me today about 'other options' that I might be interested in ??? Argggghhh the suspense.... waiting for the call.... I can't think what other options there can possibly be?
    WOOOOHOOOO *happy dance*

I HATE waiting for phone calls....it's like hello, don't you know I'M your MOST important customer. LOL 😂😂😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Exactly. I'm still sitting here waiting. I think I'll ring !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oooh my goodness.
    So I was just reading this thread and thinking @blossom1 that sounds like a promising sign of implantation bleeding, yay for you. I was also thinking that even if I do get pregnant I am sure I will not get implantation bleeding (didn't with my early m/c so assume I won't with any).
    Then went to the bathroom and loe and behold when I wiped there was blood!!! Could it be implantation??????? (3dp5dt)
    Or very early AF signs :-( It would be very early for AF.
    Ahhh head spin.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance as I've said definitely implantation bleeding

I'm hoping my pre-AF signs - cramping, bloated, heavy BBs are not pre-AF signs but as @blossom1 said, I've been let down so many times before that I expect the worst. It does feel very AF'y to me - which would be quite early - but not completely out of the ordinary... UGH THI PROCESS