Closed Thread
Page 35 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey @MrsJoey thats great news !! My understanding is that the scientists are present when they aspirate the follicles and check them immediately under the microscope to see a. if there was one in the follicle, and b. if its mature or not. Dont worry too much about the crinone, its all a means to an end and besides, if its not that giving you side effects, it will be something else
    They like to make you wait to make sure your hormones all go back to normal and your ovaries are rested (if you're doing an EPU). I suppose in my case with elevated progesterone they really want to make sure everything settles down. If I choose to do an EPU next then they make you wait so they can get the timing spot on I think. They put me on the pill, which I hate for obvious reasons, so they can time my AF to suit their us and surgery schedules I reckon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Two mummys View Post
    Hey I need some help. My cycle was cancelled Friday. The last three days I've been really sick. Hot n cold flushes my body is so sore. I feel like I wanna bee sick. Is this normal after taking all the injection then stoping??? Had a high temp last night.
    I think I'm a bit late here - but as a cancelled cycle veteran no, that's not normal ... Se your Doc, put your feet up and be kind to yourself xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    @babygirl7 my clinic had a measurement of exactly how far in to insert the tube that they use to put the embies in place. I'm not sure exactly when they got that measurement but to be honest I've had so much stuff going on up there I wouldnt be surprised to find out they had used a ruler on me at some point
    Regarding the falling out, I always wondered about that too especially when a little of the fluid that the embie is in always seems to trickle out, but the FN described it as a strawberry seed being stuck on a jam sandwich lol. Almost like a sesame seed on a hamburger bun, but not quite
    gahahahhaa you're hilarious leysohja...I hope they don't get rulers out!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread is moving so fast now! I'm currently in Abu Dhabi airport killing time till my connecting flight to Athens. My donor has had her EPU but I don't know fertilisation rates yet... I hope there is heaps! Call me greedy - but I want snow babies Before I left home I found my Coker spaniel sitting on the rug with his slobbery chompers around the Tiffany gift box that contained the gift for the donor ... Little devil had fished it out of my cabin bag .... Found a replacement gift box but I'll be damned if I can make that fancy bow look right!!! For a dog that normally fancies possum poop he has certainly upped his tastes!
    best of luck for everyone waiting for the next step, wishing you good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Vixjc enjoy the relaxing flight! How exciting.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    That's great! 5 ! some ladies only walk away with one or none! you're on to a winner! I can't tell you the mechanics of how Gatorade works, it was suggested to me by heaps of other women on American forums...I think it did help with bloating but I don't know as this is our first go at it all! the second day after EPU was when I was unwell. I got awful gas that felt like colic...I was fine if I stayed laying down and feet up. You'll be fine with crinone, honestly, you've got this far, you'll be fineeeeee. I've turned my moods into a comedy show in my head. I am usually a fairly compassionate and loving girl but I want to pick fghts with all sorts of people- mainly when I see any hint of someone being even slightly rude, uncaring etc...I have fights with people in my head all day long now! it makes for an entertaining 2ww! I did act it on it two days ago and that freaked me out a bit, but it was also kind of funny to let myself off the hook as some people are angry and grumpy often! Mind you, I am on a double dose of progesterone with crinone and pregynal, so I think I can be forgiven for being slightly over things right now. I nearly lost the plot in the car park, in my car, coz I couldn't get my bottle of pickled gherkins open! I have gone crazy on anything pickled. I assume it is the progesterone. I have 6 days until test day now! keep those feet up girl and thank that wonderful body of yours for providing you with some lovely eggies

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    This thread is moving so fast now! I'm currently in Abu Dhabi airport killing time till my connecting flight to Athens. My donor has had her EPU but I don't know fertilisation rates yet... I hope there is heaps! Call me greedy - but I want snow babies Before I left home I found my Coker spaniel sitting on the rug with his slobbery chompers around the Tiffany gift box that contained the gift for the donor ... Little devil had fished it out of my cabin bag .... Found a replacement gift box but I'll be damned if I can make that fancy bow look right!!! For a dog that normally fancies possum poop he has certainly upped his tastes!
    best of luck for everyone waiting for the next step, wishing you good news!
    So exciting Vix! best of luck I also hope you get some nice food and decent movies! travel is so fun! keep us posted!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    UGH the TWW

I'm spending all day oscillating between feeling pregnant and declaring that I'm absolutely not pregnant. And now I'm obsessing over websites where women record all the symptoms they have days past ovulation and declaring I've had none...but was that a twinge... or maybe I was crampy last night (I wasn't - except in my mind). IT IS CRAZY

Who is with me??

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    UGH the TWW

I'm spending all day oscillating between feeling pregnant and declaring that I'm absolutely not pregnant. And now I'm obsessing over websites where women record all the symptoms they have days past ovulation and declaring I've had none...but was that a twinge... or maybe I was crampy last night (I wasn't - except in my mind). IT IS CRAZY

Who is with me??

oh mateeeeeeeee im RIGHT with you!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    oh mateeeeeeeee im RIGHT with you!!!!!!!!!!
    haah yep I a 9dpo and going cray cray hahaha #everymonthIsayIwontbelikthisnextmonth

17. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (10-04-2014)