Closed Thread
Page 32 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Two mummys View Post
    I went to the docs and they said it's the flu. :/
    @Two mummys at least you can rest easy now knowing what the matter is. Get well soon hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Two mummys View Post
    I went to the docs and they said it's the flu. :/
    Since I've been on this drug rollercoaster over the last 15 months I have been sick with various colds and flus more than I ever have in my life. I had never ever had a sick day off work before ivf. I think the punishment we give ourselves with all the medications takes a toll on the body. That and the stress. Its very easy to get run down and catch everything going around, so maybe it is a flu... hopefully thats all it is, anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Two mummys hang in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm, this high progesterone thing is bad news... the clinic tell me that if I choose to do another egg pickup there is absolutely nothing they can do to stop my progesterone getting too high again. Dr google has not helped me either. So it'll basically just be an egg harvest and freeze again. Bummed. At some point I have to pull up stumps and say ok I've got X frozen, time to give up on the EPU and start on the FET's. I'll be 42 at next EPU so I really do think that will be the last.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Rest up 2mummys xxx💕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I moved on from salt and lemon to a whole jar of cucumber pickles. I must be missing something in my diet or all this progesterone is giving me pretend pregnancy cravings!😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL or maybe you have actual pregnancy cravings !! A bit early, but you never know !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    LOL or maybe you have actual pregnancy cravings !! A bit early, but you never know !

haha yeah bit early but nice thought 😄😄😄😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 enjoy eating hun
    @leyshoja hope you can start ET/FET soon hun

AFM: got the call from FN. FS is happy to go ahead with FET. So booked in for Tuesday 15th April 14'. Yay. Have to continue progynova tablets. I can stop Syneral spray tomorrow night & Start progesterone pessaries 1 per night on Friday night. Have to call the clinic on Monday arvo to find out about snow baby eeekk. I won't be able to relax till Monday now. FX FX FX.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Hmm, this high progesterone thing is bad news... the clinic tell me that if I choose to do another egg pickup there is absolutely nothing they can do to stop my progesterone getting too high again. Dr google has not helped me either. So it'll basically just be an egg harvest and freeze again. Bummed. At some point I have to pull up stumps and say ok I've got X frozen, time to give up on the EPU and start on the FET's. I'll be 42 at next EPU so I really do think that will be the last.

it's hard coz i can imagine how you would want to try and get more eggs, i would too. It does seem stuck though if they can't do anything re progesterone levels. It makes me realise that it's all so out of our hands. Do u have a partner to help u with the choice?