Closed Thread
Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Did any of you ladies worry about this part of the process.. If they would get eggs and if they would fertilize? I feel like I've coasted along really well on synarel and gonal f and im just now starting to emotionally lose it a bit.😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thought I would join this thread too ... I'm currently 6dp4dt.
    @blossom1, this was my first IVF cycle, so I was so worried and emotional that they would not get any eggs. I just had to put my trust into the FS that they knew what they were doing as they had done it so many times before. I only had a local and they got 7 eggs out, 5 fertilised with ICSI. I was fine afterwards, some mild cramping but I didn't need to take any panadol. I had made sure I had drunk lots of water the day before and for the rest of the day. I ended up with a 12 cell for ET and two snowbabies.
    @Butterfly39 we are in the TWW together! I have my BT next Monday. Still too far away for my liking When is your BT?
    @Vixjc, goodluck in Greece!
    @MrsJoey and @lizlh, goodluck with your upcoming cycles.

My DH doesn't want me to POAS, but I don't know how much longer I can hold out! I had a really negative day yesterday, but I think that was the crinone.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to krys1224 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    [QUOTE=krys1224;7718140]Hi ladies, thought I would join this thread too ... I'm currently 6dp4dt.
    @blossom1, this was my first IVF cycle, so I was so worried and emotional that they would not get any eggs. I just had to put my trust into the FS that they knew what they were doing as they had done it so many times before. I only had a local and they got 7 eggs out, 5 fertilised with ICSI.

That's wonderful!!!!! I sooooo hope this is the one for you! Btw , what are snow babies!!!? Sounds utterly cute!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @blossom1! Snowbabies is a name given to the embryos they freeze! I agree, sounds so cute

7. The Following User Says Thank You to krys1224 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone, I'll jump in on this thread too - sounds like there's going to be a lot of crossed fingers this month - mine included !!
    Blossom1, I've had 4 EPU's now and cant recall being uncomfortable after any of them. The bloat takes a while to go away though.. I'm now on day 4 of injections, EPU is next Monday, transfer on Wednesday. I've been pretty calm in all previous cycles, but I'm starting to get really stressed because my time and money is running out fast - I'll be 42 in a few months and my egg quantity and quality has been on a very fast decline since I started this only 15 months ago. Very excited to get this show on the road again though

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck @leyshoja. Lets hope for lots of eggs on Monday

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Liz, how did your scan go?

Blossom after my last egg pickup I got on a plane 2h, a train 1 h and did a 2 day course then flew home. I was given some panadeine forte which I used at night and I guess there was mild discomfort throughout the day. i only had 4 eggs though. As Liz says, it's variable, but ask the nurses to make sure you leave pain free, and that you have a backup. I wore stockings for my trip. Good luck and let us know how things went.

welcome Leyshoja!!!
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 31-03-2014 at 16:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39 scan is tomorrow! I'm hoping for a thick lining

Thanks
    Reviews
    Krys the 2ww is dragging for me ... My official test date is 9 April ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Krys the 2ww is dragging for me ... My official test date is 9 April ...
    Yeah, this is definitely worse than all the jabbing. I just don't know what to do with myself to pass the time! I get worried I will do something that will affect the outcome too, so I'm always second guessing whether I should be doing something!
    @Butterfly39, are you going to POAS?