Closed Thread
Page 28 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    Good luck @babygirl7 today!!! Hopefully you get a transfer date.

Day 1 of TWW and I'm already driving myself insane over analyzing everything. Like maybe a feel a bit sick this morning (yes, I know how ridiculous I sound 😬)
    @lizlh Quick go POAS!!! lol ahh naturally you will just be more aware of every lil twinge in your body, regardless of how minuscule! Joys of the 2ww! Hope it goes quick for you hun! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    one good thing about having all these reactions to progesterone is that my head isn't interested in wondering if im pregnant...well not too much anyway...im just too consumed with feeling rotten!
    @blossom1 lol we can always rely on the general feeling of crappiness to outweigh the aches & pains! hope you feel better soon hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for scan today @babygirl7!! Hope it's all on track for transfer next week xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh no, just spoke to the clinic and now have to decide what to do. Embie is still good, but I have to decide whether to freeze today (2 days old) or wait one more day so its 3 days old like my other 3 frosties. If I wait another day it can potentially arrest (at 3 days old), BUT if I freeze today and defrost down the track, then it will still die on day 3 if it was dud anyway (according to my scientist). So... I guess its a question of finding out tomorrow if its a dud, or in a few months time. I think I'd rather know now so at least I don't rest easy (if thats possible) thinking that I have 4 frozen embies, when in reality only 3 of them have any potential. Any thoughts ?
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 09-04-2014 at 09:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja is the clinic suggesting a course of action? I'd always be cautious (and hoping for the best) so would freeze. Are you having more than one embie put back in when you do the transfer (so it doesn't matter as much if one is a 'dud') good luck!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lizlh they are saying that is much of a muchness whichever way I go. If its a dud and is going to arrest by day 3, then it will die anyway whether I freeze or not. I will be transferring 2 on each cycle but I only have 3 frosties and I know one of them is very average (3 days old but only 4 cells), so really only 2 with potential. I'm potentially not going to get any more eggs/embies if I do another EPU due to my age so I think I'd really like to know now exactly what I have in the freezer... good, bad or otherwise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    @lizlh they are saying that is much of a muchness whichever way I go. If its a dud and is going to arrest by day 3, then it will die anyway whether I freeze or not. I will be transferring 2 on each cycle but I only have 3 frosties and I know one of them is very average (3 days old but only 4 cells), so really only 2 with potential. I'm potentially not going to get any more eggs/embies if I do another EPU due to my age so I think I'd really like to know now exactly what I have in the freezer... good, bad or otherwise.

it's a tough one. My 2 cents is that grading can be so meaningless in that I've heard SO many stories that average looking embies turned into beautiful 2 year olds 😊 and perfect blasts did not implant. It can be so random. Id be freezing, but that's me going on optimism that anything is possible with little embies 😁💕

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Actually I just spoke to the scientist and she says this one is actually looking pretty good, no fragmentation at all - and thats a first for me !! Maybe there is something good in the luveris after all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Actually I just spoke to the scientist and she says this one is actually looking pretty good, no fragmentation at all - and thats a first for me !! Maybe there is something good in the luveris after all.

yippee! 💃

13. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with @blossom1 . DD was a very average looking 3 day embie and look at the result. All of my failed FET have been perfectly looking, highest grade blasts.