Closed Thread
Page 27 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @leyshoja sorry your cycle was cancelled hun I can imagine your frustration & disappointment. FX you get a precious snowbaby tho xx

@babygirl7 my clinic only did scans for FET hun xx

Congrats @lizlh on being PUPO! Hope you are back home now relaxing from your very eventful day xx

Yay @Bellydance hope your lil embie implants nice & snug xx

@blossom1 it's your embie dancing around before finally setting down! Try not to stress hun - but I know, easier said than done xxo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 & @KayzB thanks ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi girls, has anyone found that they feel progressively worse on pregynal shots? I had second dose of it today, and im having crinone morning and evening, and i had diarrhoea tonight, amazing bloating and awful gas cramps and now awake at midnight with awful nausea. I'm going to say to FS that im not taking third shot as im feeling totally rubbish. Did this happen for anyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm getting increasing bloating, gas and nausea on progesterone. I'm also gradually getting more and more grumpy and depressed. Couldn't cope with my son's whinging at breakfast yesterday (poor mite is only 1 and I know he's not doing it on purpose), thank god dh was home for the morning so I could chill out and have a rest. No idea how I'm going to cope another 6 weeks of it.

Hang in there @blossom1 but if you're worried take it up with your FS. Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    I'm getting increasing bloating, gas and nausea on progesterone. I'm also gradually getting more and more grumpy and depressed. Couldn't cope with my son's whinging at breakfast yesterday (poor mite is only 1 and I know he's not doing it on purpose), thank god dh was home for the morning so I could chill out and have a rest. No idea how I'm going to cope another 6 weeks of it.

Hang in there @blossom1 but if you're worried take it up with your FS. Good luck xx

hi Stephanie, it's reassuring knowing you've got it going on too. Yep, I'm not going to have the last shot, i was in so much pain last night from the gas. Otherwise, how is your 2ww going? Mwah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @nattie84 & @KayzB thanks ladies xx
    babygirl7 my clinic does two blood tests, scans on day 6 and 8 and blood test on day 6 and 9. The day 9 blood test is the one where they check the progesterone from my understanding. Apparently only 5% of cases have progesterone issues and there is nothing they can do about it, its caused by your own body doing its own thing. Typical. My body has always been against me !! We are not friends any more ! I'll find out in an hour if my frostie-to-be is still kicking and if its poor enough quality that they wouldnt freeze it, then they are going to transfer anyway rather than discard it. I have also decided to just keep doing cycles until I end up with zero, my dear brother convinced me yesterday that I will regret it if I don't do everything humanly possible, so I guess here we go again...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7, actually just checked and on my last FET they didn't do a blood test for progesterone. So, looks like they only check it on an EPU cycle for some reason...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @babygirl7 today!!! Hopefully you get a transfer date.

Day 1 of TWW and I'm already driving myself insane over analyzing everything. Like maybe a feel a bit sick this morning (yes, I know how ridiculous I sound 😬)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lizlh lol its so hard isnt it. The wait is the worst. Every little niggle and ache means something (in our heads anyway)
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 09-04-2014 at 08:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    @lizlh lol its so hard isnt it. The wait is the worst. Every little niggle and ache means something (in our heads anyway)

one good thing about having all these reactions to progesterone is that my head isn't interested in wondering if im pregnant...well not too much anyway...im just too consumed with feeling rotten!