Closed Thread
Page 23 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 1161
  1. #221
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked
    786
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    @babygirl7 to be honest. Two plane rides is sounding very relaxing to me! No work, no DD (love her but toddlers!!!!), no communication - just some movies and maybe a sneaky red wine. It is actually a very relaxing day - I've done it three times already so have the routine down pretty well
    That's sounds like a great relaxing plan to me, enjoy hun and hope it all goes well

  2. #222
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    @babygirl7 to be honest. Two plane rides is sounding very relaxing to me! No work, no DD (love her but toddlers!!!!), no communication - just some movies and maybe a sneaky red wine. It is actually a very relaxing day - I've done it three times already so have the routine down pretty well



    ohhhh red wine.. I've been hanging out for that! Best of luck, enjoy some time for yourself.

  3. #223
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    ha ha @blossom1 yes - i figure one to help me relax (and go to sleep) on the way over can't hurt Again...sorry natropath

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

    MrsJoey  (10-04-2014)

  5. #224
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    40
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies! I hope you're all holding up ok and you don't mind me jumping in here! Some of you are familiar from other forums I've commented in! I'm having a month off at the moment.... but it's almost over!! AF is due on Sat but I'm thinking it'll be a bit later as I think I ovulated after day 14 (if at all).

    I was given some low dose aspirin by a friend who is expecting her first baby after 19 IVF attempts! She suggested I try it to help implantation next transfer. Has anyone else used it? I'm not sure when to start taking it! She also gave me some bromelian tablets (that's the stuff in pineapple core) has anyone tried that?

  6. #225
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGetLucky View Post
    Hi ladies! I hope you're all holding up ok and you don't mind me jumping in here! Some of you are familiar from other forums I've commented in! I'm having a month off at the moment.... but it's almost over!! AF is due on Sat but I'm thinking it'll be a bit later as I think I ovulated after day 14 (if at all).

    I was given some low dose aspirin by a friend who is expecting her first baby after 19 IVF attempts! She suggested I try it to help implantation next transfer. Has anyone else used it? I'm not sure when to start taking it! She also gave me some bromelian tablets (that's the stuff in pineapple core) has anyone tried that?



    I've been going crazy on eating pineapple core...and avocado. Inconclusive science surrounds it but some studies indicate it helps with implantation

  7. #226
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,040
    Thanks
    1,362
    Thanked
    2,637
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGetLucky View Post
    Hi ladies! I hope you're all holding up ok and you don't mind me jumping in here! Some of you are familiar from other forums I've commented in! I'm having a month off at the moment.... but it's almost over!! AF is due on Sat but I'm thinking it'll be a bit later as I think I ovulated after day 14 (if at all).

    I was given some low dose aspirin by a friend who is expecting her first baby after 19 IVF attempts! She suggested I try it to help implantation next transfer. Has anyone else used it? I'm not sure when to start taking it! She also gave me some bromelian tablets (that's the stuff in pineapple core) has anyone tried that?
    Astrix - a form of aspirin is commonly used in cycles cuch as the Boost cycle, Colorado protocol and some others. I am told to use Astrix as well as inject Clexane, it is in order to prevent any clots hindering anything ... I am told to use it notwithstanding my kidney walls are too thin and I lose extra blood (30 times as much as your average person) each day anyway ... so if I am being told to use it, can't be too extreme!

    Had my scan today - lining of 9.4 mm, perfect :-) My donor has her EPU tomorrow, I have my transfer on Sunday or Monday. Feels like its all coming together this time Now if only I could get myself a sneaky upgrade to business class!

  8. #227
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Fantastic @Vixjc !!

  9. #228
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked
    56
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies, I'm back on the FET train for the 4th time. Start jabbing tomorrow and really hoping this is going to be a successful cycle as we're using our last frostie. I've booked in for an acupuncture session on Friday and plan to do one session a week until ET and one session on the morning of the ET.

    The only time I had success with IVF was when I combined it with acupuncture which gave me my beautiful daughter so fingers crossed it'll help this time too.

    Hope you're all doing well in your cycles or waiting patiently for AF to arrive so you can get going.

    Good luck to you all xxx

  10. #229
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by klong View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm back on the FET train for the 4th time. Start jabbing tomorrow and really hoping this is going to be a successful cycle as we're using our last frostie. I've booked in for an acupuncture session on Friday and plan to do one session a week until ET and one session on the morning of the ET.

    The only time I had success with IVF was when I combined it with acupuncture which gave me my beautiful daughter so fingers crossed it'll help this time too.

    Hope you're all doing well in your cycles or waiting patiently for AF to arrive so you can get going.

    Good luck to you all xxx



    good luck! And happy jabbing!!😁

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

    klong  (07-04-2014)

  12. #230
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Good luck @klong I am trying pre and post acupuncture tomorrow for the first time with my FET. I'm hoping for a positive result!


 

Similar Threads

  1. April 2014
    By Ms Pink in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 675
    Last Post: 26-03-2014, 20:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Be In Blossom
Keen to up the intensity of your exercise after having your baby but unsure how? New physio-led Bootcamp Workshops aim to bridge the gap between low and high intensity training, teaching ways to reduce pelvic floor load in gym and bootcamp settings.
featured supporter
Sudocrem / Infacol
Sudocrem® Healing Cream is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of nappy rash, eczema, abrasions, wounds and minor skin irritations. Infacol Wind Drops are an effective method of treating wind in infants.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!