Closed Thread
Page 22 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 yep it's pretty much like expect the unexpected!!

yes!!! And gosh, i don't enjoy that. I like to plan and predict! Ivf allows me to do none of that! It's like spiritual boot camp to the extreme!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    yes!!! And gosh, i don't enjoy that. I like to plan and predict! Ivf allows me to do none of that! It's like spiritual boot camp to the extreme!
    @blossom1 lol oh you can plan - but just know that all those plans will go flying out the window! lol It's a crazy, unpredictable ride. Not much we can do except roll with the flow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat big hugs hun, hope AF passes quickly. Take care

@stephiew yay for being PUPO hun, hope the tww treats you well and sending you lots of sticky baby dust

@lizlh safe journey, hope all goes well for transfer. do you know if they have defrosted your snow babies as yet hun. Hope your feeling better too

@MrsJoey glad you can relax now uh and focus on the baby making. hope trigger goes well tonight and good luck for EPU on Wednesday

@Fingerscrossd11 grow follies grow, good luck for Wednesday

@leyshoja aww hun, FX they are of good quality and that will be all you need. You deserve a wine or two and maybe even some chocolate hun.

@krys1224 I'm sorry hun, big hugs and good luck for next cycle. FX your body will be in prime condition for your FET after having a nice rest. Treat yourself to something nice.

@KayzB & @blossom1 I hear ya ladies, such a roller coaster. Can only hope it will be all worth it

AFM: so happy it's Monday. Two more sleeps till Wednesdays scan. Will know more then. I did a bit of a google and I est. FET should be around the 17th April. That's my guess. But you never know what's next with this process.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (08-04-2014),francesthecat  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 they won't defrost until I have had a final scan in the morning. Which obviously is adding a level of stress - i.e. will they both defrost, will the scan mean that they won't go ahead. Time will tell

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    @babygirl7 they won't defrost until I have had a final scan in the morning. Which obviously is adding a level of stress - i.e. will they both defrost, will the scan mean that they won't go ahead. Time will tell
    @lizlh that is so nerve wrecking, I drove myself crazy last FET assuming the worse re thawing. When is your scan hun? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB I land in Sydney at 6am. Scan at 9am. FET at 12.30 with some accupuncture thrown in for good measure.

I have already lost one in thrawing before so I'm hoping for no more. Very stressful though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=lizlh;7727937]@KayzB I land in Sydney at 6am. Scan at 9am. FET at 12.30 with some accupuncture thrown in for good measure.

@lizlh such a busy day ahead! Hope you get a good nights rest in preparation for it all! Will you fly home same day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB yep fly home in the arvo. Not really a good nights rest - I'm taking the red eye flight. I'll rest on that I suppose

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lizlh ok hun, take it easy and FX it all goes to plan and everything is fine for transfer. such a busy day for you tomorrow. How are you feeling excited/nervous? A bit of everything. pls ensure you get some rest aswell

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 to be honest. Two plane rides is sounding very relaxing to me! No work, no DD (love her but toddlers!!!!), no communication - just some movies and maybe a sneaky red wine. It is actually a very relaxing day - I've done it three times already so have the routine down pretty well

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-04-2014)