Closed Thread
Page 21 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oh no @krys1224 how awful. The BFN are just so awful. So much building up and then the ultimate disappointment. We are all here for you.

Why can't you go on to a FET straight away??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

krys1224  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @leyshoja might as well indulge while you can! Hope your lil embies fertilise awesomely hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by krys1224 View Post
    That's it for me, BT results came back negative. Now apparently I have to take a month off before I can get into a FET. I just feel like that is wasting more time. Find out more later this week when we meet with FS. So devastated. DH is taking it particularly hard.
    @krys1224 so sorry hun it's never easy. Why do you have to wait for a month before FET though?? xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

krys1224  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    oh no @krys1224 how awful. The BFN are just so awful. So much building up and then the ultimate disappointment. We are all here for you.

Why can't you go on to a FET straight away??
    My clinic have a policy where after an IVF cycle your body needs a month off for the hormones to go back to normal

Me 29 no apparent fertility issues
    DH 29 low morphology and motility
    March 2014: First IVF cycle, 7 EC, 4 fertilised ICSI, 12 cell day 4 ET, 2 x day 4 frosties = BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Krys. Big hugs. Hope the FS allows you to go straight to FET xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stephiew For This Useful Post:

krys1224  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I suppose you just have to trust them @krys1224 that they are doing everything possible to enable you to have a successful outcome and if that is skipping a month...then hopefully that brings success.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

krys1224  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by krys1224 View Post
    My clinic have a policy where after an IVF cycle your body needs a month off for the hormones to go back to normal

Me 29 no apparent fertility issues
    DH 29 low morphology and motility
    March 2014: First IVF cycle, 7 EC, 4 fertilised ICSI, 12 cell day 4 ET, 2 x day 4 frosties = BFN
    Oh Krys, I'm so sorry. That sucks. The wait is the worst, but at least you have age on your side I suppose.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

krys1224  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So sorry krys. It sux so much. Hugs and love to you and your dh. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Blossom1, I remember that feeling. You can see yourself doing it, you know you're being completely unreasonable (I mean 'you' in a general sense) and you know poor DP is suffering, but have absoutely no way to stop yourself (well, thats me anyway). I'm so lucky my guy is so easy going. When I was pregnant at 6 days post transfer I felt absolutely nothing so I wouldn't read anything into it if I were you. Give the poor little thing a chance to implant
    TwoMummys, 3 weeks will come and go before you know it and you'll be riding that band wagon again !
    Stephiew, good luck on your TWW
    Krys, have you got your test results yet? Fingers crossed !!
    Vixjc, That is the most wonderful thing you can do, to donate them to someone else. If you're not going to use them, why throw out the baby with the bathwater (so to speak). A couple of other lucky mums-to-be may be gifted with them.
    AFM: EPU was this morning. Only 2. Summary of my 15 month journey, 1st EPU, 10, then 8, then 6, then 6 and now 2 And that was on mega hormones plus luveris. I will be so incredibly disappointed if luveris didn't pull a rabbit out of the hat and make my 2 eggs at least a better quality. Normal egg to transferable embie qty is 1/3 make it, so I'll be lucky to get a transfer this Wednesday. I find out mid morning tomorrow if they even fertilise. From last Wed, they were all under sized, Fri they made a miraculous growth spurt, then apparently hardly grew in the last 3 days so were nearly all immature. WTH is luveris even supposed to do to improve the quality? Slow down the growth rate? Because I think thats about all it may have achieved. Very bummed. Having a wine or 3 tonight. Eggs are gone, embies are not in yet, so I figure I can't possibly make my situation any worse. |:-(
    Baby dust to anyone else I havent mentioned

fingers crossed they become 2 lovely embies . Honestly, this ivf journey is so fraught with uncertainty! Fingers crossed. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 yep it's pretty much like expect the unexpected!
    Last edited by KayzB; 07-04-2014 at 17:47.